Mission Unaccomplished

Sign in to follow this  

Hey people, what am I doing wrong? I have checked the http://www.accursedfarms.com/images/News_Images/ png. file site, it says that progress bar was upgraded at 21November, but I don't see even a tiny difference in the red parts.. it's exactly the same as it was at the first progress bar picture was released. Does it mean that there is NO progress for two months or am I looking at a wrong place? Little advice please?

Don't really know... but I'm beginning to see a pattern here. Earlier this year, everyone called me paranoid when I said my house was being invaded by frog-people. Guess who's paranoid now!

look, ive been checking the progress bar almost on a daily basis, if not five or eight times, and the has not been that much progress since october, but on the 21st the red lines on the right of the graph, more precisely in mapping + lighting, animations + odd ends, filming and some of the editing. hope it helps getting you more impatient.

im starting to memorize the user names of so many people i dont know, but share a great interest, xD. we should star a new line of topic, lets see...

whats in your opinion the greatest FM line?...

to me, off the top of mi mind;

"come play with us gordon, forever and ever and ever

I thought that it hadn't updated. J.C. was trying to convince me otherwise. Does this mean that he could be done with the episode soon? Since he may have been working on it instead of updating the chart?

Best quote? "Now I can solve up to 800 problems a minute". Or maybe "Time to play God".

Mine would have to be "What? BUGS! This MY air vent!"

Or maybe "See I'm torn between wanting kill every bug in this building, or just leveling it with explosives. I need a bomb."

"Do not use elevators, *clic* ...*BANG...aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh*....OH shit they weren't kidding!

...SORRY! didnt mean to kill you...oh mannn, i hope at least they were jerks"

Mine would be, "I'M ON YOUR SIDE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!! HOW MANY OF YOU DO I NEED TO KILL BEFORE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!"

Or maybe:

"Somebody needs to explain what the term 'rescue' means to that guy, it does NOT mean whatever he thinks it means..."

Or:

"THIS IS THE WORST RESCUE OPERATION IN HISTORY!!"

I can't choose =P

THIS IS A BAD EXPERIMENT, WE ARE BAD PEOPLE, WHY DID WE USHER FORTH THE GREEN APOCALYPSE. XD

forgot about that one when i posted the first comment

thats a good 1.

mine's "That reminds me of the time that a squirrel got caught on the power lines back at MIT. It caught on fire and then exploded! ... That was a good day."

my apologies if i got anything wrong... it's been a while since i watched that episode

Scientist: As I expected

Freeman: What was that?! You trying to say something about me? Man i'll kill you... Pricks...

Makes me laugh every time i see it

Hey Ross and all the other fans, as you know Halo reach came out and I got the limited edition on the release so I decided to take a look.The most weirdest thing in the package was in the Dr. Halsey Journal. At the end of the journal there is a to-do list for the Dr. and everything was checked except for one box and it said quote "The Tunnel-if there time" Then covenant took over Planet before the job was finished. the year was 2552 even at that time the person who made the spartans couldn't fix the source engine

To Ross and everybody else on here, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

(Unless you're not from North America... In which case be jealous that you don't have a holiday where you get to gorge yourself endlessly on. =P )