Mission Unaccomplished

Sign in to follow this  

I tell ya... The source engine must be a gigantic pain in the @$$!! I know it can take a while to program stuff but the evidence for valve just creating a 'good in theory, $#!tty in practice' game engine is overwhelming. It's taking valve freaking forever to put out another, not a whole game, but EPISODE with it. It's taking the Black Mesa guys freaking forever to come out with a replica of HL1 with it. Ross is apparently having big problems with it and problems to the extent that he doesn't even feel worthy of getting donations due to the slowness of production. No offense Ross, and it's totally not your fault, but it is taking a while. Not that I need to tell you that but honestly, if it wasn't for the quality that you bring to the videos, the time frame in which they are brought out would make it unbearable to wait on. But as I said, the quality makes it worth it.

Nobody wants to say it but I did. The work is appreciated and the videos are phenomenal but JEEZ-A-LOU!! Wouldn't you just rather get a root canal everyday for the next two weeks?

That said... You are a fantastic film-maker and I don't know what your 'daytime' gig is but... (and maybe you are doing this or working on this) ... but you should get a gig in film-making that pays...real money. Maybe i'm out of line here, maybe not, but you are that good. You're talented, you're a great comedian, you are computer saavy and you just plain ol' do good work. Correction, GREAT work.

alright, alright, break it up, you can stop reading now.

When I see the light at the end of the tunnel, it's just a flamethrower or arriving train. This is never gonna happen, a'right, Scott?