Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

Are you excited?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited?

• Yes
    • Fuck yes

Sign in to follow this  

I've never really enjoyed a Zelda game. At the moment, I also don't have a CRT tv to play a Wii game on anymore.

I'll wait to get it around Christmas, I'm not gonna rush out to buy it. I do enjoy playing through the Zelda games though :)

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I don't know why but I never got much enjoyment out of Zelda. It's obviously a cornerstone of gaming, but I never liked it, really. I'm surprised JC hasn't posted here, yet...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Sorry, I was busy playing Zelda :D

I've played around 15 hours by now. No idea where in the game am I... I guess about halfway through. Or less, since I always make a point of completing all the side quests. ALL of them.

I always find it refreshing to play a Zelda game. It reminds me of the first time I got my hands on one of them, with "A link to the past", so many years ago... Still my favorite. I had the overworld theme stuck in my head for months.

Princess Zelda is such a tease on this one. Poor Link. He never gets some loving ;)

Odly enough, I find this Zelda to be more similar to Wind Waker than to Twilight Princess.

I remember a chill going down my spine the first time I played Wind Waker, since everything and everyone from the previous games was long gone, and Hyrule was remembered only as a legend.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc