FREEMAN’S MIND: EPISODE 30

Sign in to follow this  

I expect Ross to climb to the top of the nearest tall building, lie face down on it and scream joyfully into the concrete for three days straight. All while wearing nothing but a pair of boxer shorts and an ill-fitting pirate costume. If anything it'd get him into character for the next couple FM episodes.

Goddamn I knew this would happen! Those are the two words I never really use, so I thought that "Well, Google chrome will surely correct me" and of course it was 50/50 and I never win a 50/50...

Hey Ross, you can with clean conscience remove episode 30 from the progress picture, since it is done and released already.

Also, I agree with an above comment that adding date/time of the newest update would be a good idea, especially since a project like The Tunnel moves very slowly at a time, making it hard to tell when there is more green. With that reasoning in mind I guess it would be necessary to give each project its own update status.

I have been watching your videos for a while, Ross and decided to comment for the first time.

Great episode as always, almost makes up for the huge wait. Some people seem to think noclipping is a bad thing, however I feel it makes the video more enjoyable and interesting. As others said, common sense would tell someone to just climb through an easily reached window instead of risk your life trying to get past a load of explosives.

Also, I wonder if this now means that Gordon will avoid pressing any other buttons.

I hope 'The Tunnel' will be worth it too, since it's taking so long and it's delayed Freeman's mind and it would fully make up for the wait.

This Freeman Mind's was good, but it wasn't amazing like the other ones. I think this since it didn't have much action. Also, I think 99% of the people who have watched FM and CP will say that they liked FM better. Why? Cuz its way more 1337... I mean, 1234.

I can't wait to see your version of scene where Freeman drives the tram with high speed into the water. I've gotta feeling it'll be awesome.

Also, episode 30 is back in the intergalactic house of panca... i mean awesome. Some of your previous were bit boring and not really interesting (but so was the tram part of game, maybe you just didn't had enough occasions to make good jokes).

Thanks man, didn't know of that page.

But it would still be nice to bring it out onto the image itself or at least below it on the front page written in small letters. Just for convenience.

Ambassador Pineapple, rocket launcher guy in the tunnel, entire pirate episode... I think On a Rail provided lots of good material for FM.