FREEMAN’S MIND: EPISODE 30

Sign in to follow this  

He had months of break between FM's. Really, you want him to take yet another break?

I just wish he finishes 31, wait for all of the Tunnel materials, put it together and release it before taking another long break. Hopefully not as long as the last one. And then release like two FM's a month. Otherwise he won't finish HL in his lifetime. And our future grandchildren lifetime.

Even if you just had the thumbnail images that Ross uses for his blog posts, it would make episode navigation a lot easier since the video names are quite long. Also, may I ask what site you're referring to about the approval system, Luis?

He-he, you realise he never actually takes a break for very long, right? If he's not releasing videos, he's got at least two in the pipeline and working on one, or (was) working with Machinima.com at horrendous hours, or (was) moving office/house/building/city/state like in 2009, or (was/is) replacing hardware that fries up under usage, as well as organizing whole project files from multiple series with many different computers. :P

Note that I say "was" since you may have thought the biggest gaps of releases in 2009 or 2010 were actually breaks.

Well, in Russian it's Евгений (Yevgenyi) and in Ukrainian it's Євген (Yevgen). Not sure how in Belarusian though.

Hehe, and I'll be moving to US on a work visa this year

I count any gap as a break. No matter if it's because of his graphics card and computer spontaneous combustion (installing a frying pan on graphics card only seems like a good move, one bacon later you need a new one, and it's not the pan I'm talking about here. Not a bacon either.), hacker attack or running out of cake (which obviously is a lie). It's a break, because he isn't making new videos. It's physically impossible to work on one FM for months, and real work (sitting on couch on Sunday evening and thinking about it doesn't count, sorry) on Tunnel started not really long before the progress bar was added. That means he did have a break, so call it however you want, but it was a break. Forced or not, break.

Well, I always use earphones, so no one hears me. As for the screen, I watch it depending of how crowded the car is. I think people mostly assume I'm playing a game or reading something, nothing out of the ordinary.

I was actually making a joke... because for me russian is an incredibly complex language... and Ian has studied it... I shouldn't try to be funny without posting a disclaimer first or something... :'(

It doesn't really matter. Anyone helping or supporting Ross, is cool in my book.

(And from the looks of thing, they come from all over the place: USA, Belarus, Ukraine, Thailand, Argentina, New Zealand, etc.)

"...from a security guard that he must ride to the High Altitude Launch Center to launch a satellite..."

"...At the launch site, he sends the rocket up into orbit..."

The comments from new users are approved manually by Ian, Zach, Ross or me. After we aprove one of those all the comments by that user are automatically approved. I hope that answers well your question... I suck explaining stuff (even when speaking my native language)

I have a sneaking feeling that once The Tunnel is completely done and uploaded, Youtube will screw up the Picture, claim WMG rights and bring in ads about things I'd rather leave to the imagination.

*Hits wooden coffee table*

This episode sucked. Ross, make Freeman at least surprised or something because it seemed like you didn't even bother doing anything. Also, why skip the dialogue about the civilians? Such a crap episode...

Whoah man! Don't be so harsh on Ross. I agree the episode wasn't as good as some of the others, but I still enjoyed it. I'm sure the next one will be better.

I agree. I love FM with all my heart but #30 was "meh" at best. I really don't want this to sound like I'm putting Ross or the series down but viewers can actually feel "The Tunnel" sucking the life out of our beloved FM. I'm sure it's the workload. At this point I really just want the next CP to release just to salvage FM.