FREEMAN’S MIND: EPISODE 30

Sign in to follow this  

What exactly can Freeman be surprised about anymore? He has been killing HECUs and/or aliens for two dozen episodes now. Though I admit I was underwhelmed by his reaction to the missile launch, though maybe after all the past events he has become emotionally numb to everything that happens.

I actually loved his reaction to the missile launch. For me, it was one of the funnier moments in FM, just because of how stunned he was. "I'm not helping anything....", was completely inspired. Everyone has a different sense of humour though, so some things are going to be hit-and-miss.

ross i hope that in a future episode you make freeman say something like "i wonder if i could train these aliens to be my servants... it would be AWESOME to have my own alien army, people would give me anything as if it was CANDY if i was next to an army of face huggers and the electric things... or maybe they could kill in a very awesome way these soldiers... wait, no, the soldiers are good to kill each other, they don't need much help... ONLY ME", and then, by half life 2, when freeman gets the ant-lion army he would be like "YOU JUST MADE MY DREAM COME TRUE!!!"

Good point man. Just seems different. I think once "The Tunnel" is released we will be able to hear it's completion in Ross's voice acting. I think that project has really put him under alot of stress and nearly consumed him. Everything will get better. Cheers!

We'll find out soon enough (I hope.).

But did Ross work on The Tunnel alongside FM #31 (As in, not focusing on FM #31 entirely during its making from start to end.)? Perhaps The Tunnel's burden can indirectly influence his performance in his other projects but we don't know until the whole story has been told.

Damn, it still worked with spaces.

text for bold

and text for italics.

Without the spaces and the period I put in the first word. If that still works it's just crazy.

Incorrect as a 'break' as you put it denotes relaxing, the reasons stated above obviously show that these were not periods of relaxing.

Man, I got scared when I looked at the thumbnail for the progress chart and the area that used to have the progress for Ep #31 had actually moved backwards. But, this is one of those times i'm very glad I was wrong.

Guys, I guess your main problem is that you remember the game too well and are expecting Ross to do something or to go through something. I played the game too but it was veee...eeery long ago, in times when the internets were super-slow and you needed that beeping monstrosity to connect to them

Anyways, by now I don't remember the exact details about the game: the dialogs of some marines, where it is possible to walk through and where it is not, etc and I must say that episodes look totally fine. If I weren't reading comments, I wouldn't have known that Ross is no-clipping through something (even solid walls, I have no idea when this happened) and so on. I guess you really should try to forget about it being a game and all the things that are coming next and just sit back and enjoy the show.

Let's see if this works, I'm not sure which HTML tags are allowed in the comments.

This is bold

This is italic

This is strike