FREEMAN’S MIND: EPISODE 30

Sign in to follow this  

The source engine does not work well. End of. In my opinion they need to start with a new engine, even if the building blocks are taken from the original engine. If Valve don't then they're mugs.

I forget the reason.. Something about getting more views or something. Uggghhhh.... God I hate machinima. The only reason I know they exist is because of CP & FM. honestly everything else I've seen on their site is crap and funny only to 12 yr olds. I don't get it.

Not everything on there's bad, what about the stuff by ICTON (Profound Moments In Left 4 Dead 2, Adventures in Minecraft, ect...)... OK for some reason that's all I've got.

If freeman ever had a voice in the half life series, it better be Ross, even if he is serious in the role. I wouldn't accept any other actor/voice actor as acceptable.

i know whats going on: machinima wants to see the awesomeness first, but they cant just join together on 1 PC to do it, no sir, they have to watch it ONE BY ONE on the same PC, making a queue and paying some douchebag who has nothing to do with the video to see it. god damnit! you know ross, although machinima gives you the 10x exposure, if you just released the videos on your own YT channel you would get the same ammount of views, AND WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO WAIT TILL MACHINIMA UPLOADS THE VIDEO! WE ARE YOUR FANS, NOT MACHINIMA'S!

@Koach I made this account not to long ago and I'm just want to say I agree over 9,000%!!!!!! but I'd like to hear Ross's thoughts on this after all it is HIS series...

yeah... im sure MANY people here also agree with me... machinima is just a bunch of people who make profit of the work of others via the "premiere directors programme", which in my oppinion its just to make people watch machinima's channel... think about it: how many people that WORK IN MACHINIMA.COM make videos? most of their vids come from outside, like Ross, Xanatos, the old Lit Fuse FIlms or some crappy commentaries which are ALL IN THE SAME GAME (black ops). their only ORIGINAL videos are the news (inside gaming and ETC), the top 10s (10 FTW), the reviews (headshot, pay rent or pass, video game review, etc.), TWO commentators (hutch and seananners) and tournaments (frag cup and proving ground), while the movies, web series, commentaries and 10 min machinimas all come from the outside. for instance, take a look at FM, CP, Gman squad, the leet world (is in machinima.com), minecraft let's plays, ben buja, bite me, etc.

Look, I'm sorry, but I happen to be a fan of the "crappy commentaries" and I would be equally upset if that side of Machinima disappeared. Besides, the reason that content comes from the outside is a good thing. Machinima gives people the opportunity to make money out of what they love.

The reason he doesn't post here is because he has an agreement with Machinima to let them post his videos, thus generating more views for his content. I honestly don't understand why so many people seem to be incapable of comprehending that when he explains it so bloody often.

I understand that Ross appreciates the exposure that he gets from Machinima.com, but i simply do not agree with the people there that post all their stupid reviews of games and 'Top 10' crap and hold up the shit that makes that site even slighty attention grabbing-THE VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially the ones that are among the best on there, which FM and CP is without a doubt included in. Now, imagine for a moment if those pricks over at MCMA caught wind of how much their delay of video posting infuriates us. They could come up with some nasty schemes,such as..say,DELAYING THE WAIT FOR THE TUNNEL EVEN MORE. Imagine. Ross flips, and posts a ten page equivalent exclaiming his complete relief and gratitude for our wait and says the video is done.THEN, MCMA decides to be captian mega douche and makes us wait say,three weeks extra,for the tunnel. I-WOULD-KILL. Right? So heres what i say,amidst all of this incorrigable waiting; deal with it. It probably wont change in the near future,although i believe that they should regard any material from Ross as pure gold, they wont. Now, as another suggestion,Ross, it would be an extremely good investmate to post your videos directly to AC, because..well as those above me have said;we check this site daily. I have never EVER checked MCMA for your videos,i come here. Where i know i wont get berated and attacked with ads and shit like that. No ads. No bullshit. Accursed Farms is where this stuff is,so i,and im sure a few others will agree;that posting your videos directly to this site will be very good for your material. Seeing as you have an almost rabid fan base already,Machinima.com doesnt stand a chance. But that'll only be if you take one.