FREEMAN’S MIND: EPISODE 30

Sign in to follow this  

Is there a way to flag them so many times there accounts will just get closed automatically? If so we should all head over to his channel and spam the "report" button or whatever its.

If you look in FAQ it says, but for the sake of your time and me being kind, he has to wait for Machinima upload it so they can get all us to go the view page and watch stupid adds so they can get there money. I think Ross puts up the downloadable copy after Machinima gives the "okay" (saying they got there money).

@Ryanstraub

Well, as we speak he is not really in the area anymore, but standing by the ladder leading down. We can sneak past him while he dreams about underground pizza delivery channels.

I stay in bed until I hear " motor sensory systems: activated, visual and auditory systems: activated, urine level: critical,now get your bitch ass up and get to class."

Pretty much. I think this takes the cake for the longest machinima upload time to date. I can't remember waiting longer at least. Maybe by the time it's up Ross will have another FM or better, The Tunnel!

He should make a post just to reset the comment count. Usually it doesn't get this high....Typically a couple hundred before the reset.

No no, the cake was true. You just had to tolerate a ton of bullshit to get the cake is all. That's the case now too... though I would love to play with a portal gun while waiting. Machinima isn't supplying any of those though, those asses.

Yea dang we haven't heard from him in a while now. He hasn't even put up the usual "EDIT: Freeman's mind 31 has been uploaded to Machinima.com. I'm not sure how long it will take them though" sort of thing.