FREEMAN’S MIND: EPISODE 30

Sign in to follow this  

Aw come on, I come back to see 27 new comments and think to myself "It's out!!", only to find out nothing has changed yet.

And since Machinima have made my guess of Thursday wrong, the world will end, since I am always right by the force of nature. I hope they are happy.

Speaking of crowbars in plural, how about we call up the G-Man Squad? If you've seen what they can do to the Black Mesa staff, they can do it to Machinima as well.

I bet Dr. Evil runs Machinima.

"Gentlemen, in a few hours, I will remove Episode 31 from the upload queue unless you give me.....one...million....billion.....quadrillion......ferfillion..........views."

No problem. Also if you like their stuff, before they starting making things for Machinima they also made a GMod adaption of Half Life Full Life Consequences.

I knew they had some partnership, but I had no idea that it permits him to upload videos to his own website. And no, I haven't read his updates so often that I'd see him explain it. Nothing to do with comprehension.

This is BULLSHIT! I am captain Gordon Freeman of the Intergalactic House of Pancakes ordering Machinima to put out that darn video!