FREEMAN’S MIND: EPISODE 30

Sign in to follow this  

i could help out with some subtitles in arg spanish (meaning with more slang/lunfardo and swearing more than common spanish)... the problem is that the instructions ross left us are impossible to understand for me... " Download the corresponding subtitle" FROM WHERE???, or "Load movie and subtitle file using the program Media Player Classic or other compatible player OR download the program DirectVobSub and make sure the subtitle file has the same title and location as the video. I advise against using the program VLC Player due to how it handles overlapping subtitles." ????????????????????

I keep reading "I hope the tunnel will be worth it." ... well, i'm saying I hope it is worth it to you Ross. I know you've poured lots of time and effort into this thing. I really hope you can finally upload it with pride when you get it done. We're all rooting for you!

I think it was more of a stunned reaction and then a realization of the implications reaction rather than a 'oh crap' and run around reaction. Makes sense to me.

that reminds me of that architect that raped those schoolgirls last year...

actually i don't understand why ross is already working on 32 if he didnt finish 31 yet... unless the rest is otto's work...

Cool... Yo soy de Costa Rica , me alegra que otros latino americanos anden por aca

TRANSLATION: Cool... I'm Costa Rican, I'm glad to read that some other latinoamericans are around.

Some people get pissed off when they cannot understand a foreign language in a forum... Lol

I'm pretty sure someday a couple of dozen Ross' fans will sjow up at otto's house with torches in their hands forcing him to work even more quickly... Some fanboys can be really agressive...

Heh, you guys realize I already sent back all the tracks to Ross days ago, right? I think it's Machinima.com who'll get the torches from "Fanboys". :P

Heh, I think the second editing and sound effects boxes are for when or IF the episode is altered slightly mid-way and things need some re-doing. But like I mentioned below, all the first tracks were sent back days ago. The sound guy only needed to do one or two extra additions so I think your problem is waiting for Machinima to upload it now.