FREEMAN’S MIND: EPISODE 30

Sign in to follow this  

I'm glad someone else saw that. Now that I'm not crazy, I don't have to blow everything up. Anyway, yeah, he said "Jesus Christ I launched a missile..." WAAAAAAY too calmly.

He's already said he prefers to make that kind og modifications or special stuff with CP instead of freeman's mind. I recall someone suggesting custom maps....

Guys if someone is willing to make Russian or Belorussian subtitles please send us an e-mail to : [email protected]. I'm pretty sure Ian is able to check those . I can only check Spanish, ebglish and french because those are the only ones I speak fluently...

Like everyone else, I'd love to have more Freeman's Mind episodes, but if you keep doing those while working on The Tunnel, you'll end up taking another year to get it done.

So please, Ross, don't work on ANYTHING else until you have completed The Tunnel. That way you will have finally gotten it out of the way and can finally relax.

You should finish the progress chart, and then take a nice, long break. You deserve it, nobody is making you do this, but you still do, because you're a hero! Like Freeman! There should be folktales about you! And Freeman! You deserve a medal! So does Freeman! You MUST be Gordon Freeman! You can't possibly not be!

[whisper] Dang it, Luis. He's too smart for us. [/whisper]

Look, J.C. ol' pal, I don't know who you think I really am, but you're simply making a fool of yourself. Look around you at everything laughing. Ross simply mistook me for another, so called "Otto", whoever HE is.

*Really though, thanks for those very kind, undeserving words.*

**Nah, seriously man, I'm NOT him...**

Cool, I love Belarus. Not that I've ever been there, but I've studied it quite a bit, specifically its history, language and geographical information for a future project. I agree, you're doing fantastic work, Ross.

Good point. Heck, even if he has nothing left to do, he should still take a break from working on anything. Actually, I think there may be a few guys who are working on both Freeman's Mind and The Tunnel, so CP may still take a few more days to come out if FM continues. Who knows? I'm excited either way.

What a pleasant thought. Wait, do you mean Яўген? Is it a "foreign-language" variant included in Belarus like Jaugen or Yauhen? Or is it just Eugene?

It would be better if you were both from the US city Eugene as well.