FREEMAN’S MIND: EPISODE 30

Sign in to follow this  

We'll get more into what the current problems are and how we can fix them. The system just kind of died out, but we can make a poll for the needed languages.

Yes, I believe that was a rocket due to its size, structure and similarity to the one that was launched, if indeed they were separate in the first place. There's a few instances where guards and scientists tell Freeman how to get to the rocket, that the rocket was already set up, and that the Lambda team would take care of the rest once the rocket was launched. But of course, Freeman failed to listen to all these parts.

Having all of these freemans mind episodes only make me want to see the TUNNEL even more. I know u (ross) prefer cp over fm. Btw, whatever happened to your composers? They didn't like die by a crazed ninja, or his buddies stunstick right?

Actually, no. Wordpress doesn't allow for duplicated user names. And I remember a certain "Otto! Reply to my email! These scenes are starting to stack up!" comment from Ross. Ergo, you are the man and you rock

Oh shit, I'm from Belarus TOO.) Hi guys.

And NoMaD, "no one really speaks it", my ass. If you know or not, but our native belarsian language is still alive. So lets speak it, god damn it, while it's alive.

To all belarusians here. Let's face it - translation from "stоpgаmе.ru" is... hm... pretty bad. It's even not a translate but some kind of "retell" made by ear. And people that listen to this shit eats this lie without any suspicions (cuz they don't know english).

So guys... I swear I'll translate it.)

Well... They're doing what they could I guess. It's not so bad, but it's like read Shakespearе in Turkish (no offence here). Original FM without a rival, as well as CP.

Padavan XXX, so, you want to translate into Russian? With your voice or make proper subs? If you need any help, just say it. I'm sure everyone who knows Russian will be glad to help you.

Regarding subtitle translations, wouldn't it be ideal to put up a gridline chart that has FM ep number on y-axis and some common languages on x-axis? Less common languages of course have their place too but that might require splitting the whole thing into 2+ charts.

I'd like to save everyone's suggestions and input on subtitles when Ross addresses it in a post. As of right now, he hasn't told us how he plans to fix the current system.