FREEMAN’S MIND: EPISODE 30

Sign in to follow this  

Y yo de Perú. Freeman's Mind es una de las series más geniales que he tenido el gusto de ver.

Translation: And I'm peruvian. Freeman's mind it's one of the most awesome series that I have the joy to see.

true, we are rooting FOR YOU!

something tells me that you should buy a whip... then use it on your "helpers" so they work faster.. MAO! DIDI MAO!

Yo, I see episode 31 complete up in the progression bar, but I see no celebration.

Sticks in the mud, the lot of you.

Awesome work AF team. Lets hope Machinima is quick with the uploading.

HUZZAH! FM Ep.31 has been submitted to Machinima!

Is there a pool I can take part in, on how long it takes Machinima to have it uploaded to YouTube?

Translation: If it bothers them, let them learn spanish

Take it easy. Remember:

"When strangers meet, great allowance should be made for differences of custom and training."

Frank Herbert - Dune.

Ep 31 is done! I was hoping it would be for the last weekend but a few days won't matter unless it is Machinima's delays we are talking about.

There is also progress on The Tunnel, the top bar is very close to full green now.

Something else funny?... Hmm...

Okay, I got this.

The only reason they use clear plastic for phone booths is because they caught Freeman wanking off in one. They figured that if they used clear plastic rather than something you can't see through, he'd stop doing it... but no. It only gave him an audience...

~Serva.