FREEMAN’S MIND: EPISODE 30

Sign in to follow this  

i know what happened:

machinima guy 1: dude u uploaded ross' video?

machinima guy 2: uh.... yeah.... i did....

machinima guy 1: ok, now lets delete the only copy ross gave us to celebrate 31 episodes YAY

Dont worry about that, the Comittee has all of that in stock and a great big batch of every material listed herein. They grant you permission to take down Machinima. J.C., Dr. Freeman gives you express command duties for the duration of the battle, and we now dub you General J.C. (or Kenobi,whichever you wish.)

Please, make these Machinima snobs see sence and give us our Freemans Mind!

lol yeah the speeches would have a really weird lag because otto is having a hard time with ross.

"You know what?! im the fucking president,you people are crazy,and i know it because you have these wierd pricks in sunglasses and suits following me around all day. And i know IM not crazy, because,well, i said."

No?

There's only one way we can get Freeman's Mind out now... We must storm Machinima HQ, with Crowbars and shotguns, find Rob Talbert and force him to upload it! IT'S THE ONLY WAY!

You know, if there is anything Youtube should attack, it is not copyrights but those fucking copycats. Machinirna, machiniza... Why is this allowed to happen and continue every single time a new episode is released?

I agree. We're all smart enough not to click on their vids but it does beg the observation and question of "why would someone even make this?" also "who gives these retards hits by clicking?" It's aggravating for sure.

I'll organize the angry mob, maybe even get a holographic projector to spell out UPLOAD EP31

we should do that with valve too

hell we should do it with everything we want

Ok, now we just have to figure out how are we going to get to Machinima's headquarters and we are good to go... Perhaps some sort of man-sized ad hoc quantum tunnel through physical space, with possible applications as a shower curtain.

Also, I saw a ship for rent the other day. The Borealis or something. I'll look into that and let you know. There was a guy screaming something about triggering a portal storm, but I'm sure he was just a wacko.

Good, I'll go tell Barney 581 to get the rest of the Barney army so we can do this right. We might also need to get Ambassador Pineapple with us. We'll unload a truck full of snarks in their HQ then we move in with the Barney army guided by the great Ambassador Pineapple himself and finish off anyone who's still alive. I'll bring a Magnum revolver with me so I can put a bullet in whoever is responsible of uploading's face.

Who makes this? People who have nothing better and more fun to do. I just hope for their sake that they are still kids rather than fully grown wo/men. They don't even need to have a life to have better things to do, just look at Ross.

Who views this? Maybe people who just woke up and are a little disoriented and/or got blurry sight. Machinirna looks 'very' much like machinima in those situations. But then again it is a good idea to stay in bed until the senses have fully loaded up.