FREEMAN’S MIND: EPISODE 30

Sign in to follow this  

Dang, still no episode thirty-one. Well, its been a like 5 days now? Mabye tonight. Hey! I know while were waiting we can

1. Re watch the series

2. Re watch Civil Protection

3. Go build a house on Garry's mod and pretend it's the house of the machinima leaders

4. BLOW IT INTO THE FUCKING SKY AND WATCH IT BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN!

WOO, That fells good to get some of that rage out... Sorry for my rage

I'm sure it's possible, but it's sort of useless. The videos are all right here availible for download. It'd probably take less time to just get the directly from here rather than torrent.

You all are obssed with this guy! He's awesome don't get me wrong, but still don't you all have a LIFE to, Idk, LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on, get off the computer and live a little!!! Damn.

And live Machinima out of it as well!! Without them, there is no Ross. Without Ross, there is not any of you. Well, some of you anyways... Without some of you... Wait, what i'm i talking about again... Never mind I have a life, and I'm going outside. Yes, outside in the rain, and maybe I'll call my girl up too!!!

I'm not really sure how you make that connection. It is possible to be obsessed about a webisode series and "live a life", like going outside during the day, working, etc.