FREEMAN’S MIND: EPISODE 30

Sign in to follow this  

Simple blur filter I imagine... Can do that in any decent video editor.

There's also a setting for it in the options, I think the shader settings affect it. Either that, or I'm really out of it right now.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the topic, I just wanted to thank you for using the word "affect" properly. So many people mix it up with "effect" and it's extremely irritating.

You need to remember that Ross has a deal with Machinima and blocking Machinima this way would mean that you are sabotaging Ross's work as well and his incomes

Right, and now it's not even funny anymore.

Listen Ross, have you ever heard of a website called Wikileaks? I bet they upload faster than Machinima...

Honestly, how long is machinima going to jerk around before they upload it? Is this their way of saying: "Ross, we own your ass and everybody needs to know it."

With all those shotgun discussions above and anthrax now, I wonder whether there are some FBI agents who already monitor this thread xD

Great, now you've made me hungry... you wouldn't like me when i'm hungry.....

If you were to tape pizza to anyone be sure you don't like them, because they probably won't live.