FREEMAN’S MIND: EPISODE 30

Sign in to follow this  

Its Thursday now.. i say, Sat-Sun. Maybe Machinima.com will invent a new day, just for releasing Ross's stuff. Itll be called....Accurseday. Ha. Any new day ideas,lets band together..start a comittee, rally..and have Accurseday(or something else,depending on the candidates,i WILL take this to the board) included into the actual week,after friday. Itll be a NON-work day,so that we can sit and veg out to FM or CP all day. Then,elect Ross as President,give him a crowbar. And thats it,its allll over.

SHIT JUST GOT REAL

Exposure = money.

Money = food.

Food = life.

Simple as that.

Wait a little longer, it'll be up soon enough. Try to be Zen about it. Or masochist. Either way works.

it kinda works on my PC. I use the site regularily on my iTouch and I prefer the full site It doesn't works there tough.. It's kinda working, some corners of the image do not work.

unfortunatly Ross would launch all the missles by accident.. and I prefer my non- disintegrated body thank you very much.... and he'd still have to wait for otto to finish the audio editing for everything he says

plus one of the main reasons that machinima does this is to review the videos to make sure youtube won't take them down for ANY reason, remember three copyright strikes and your out, all that content, good and bad. All those wasted, or not so wasted, hours would be gone from the site, many millions of hits. Plus this (youtube) is the main outlet for the hundreds of thousands of videos machinima has to sift through. Let's face it, since Ross doesn't upload constantly (or is it widely known on youtube that HE makes the videos) it's not machinima's priority. We just have to suck it up and wait for the machinima team to get to it.

dude im also fan of those commentaries... but i say they become crappy after 2 months of the same videogame... i like laughing at what the guys say, in fact, i love it, but its tiring to see every time the same game, the same maps and the same strategy over and over.

i forgot to add this: I DO COMMENTARY VIDEOS, AND I LOVE COMMENTARY VIDEOS AS LONG AS THEY ARE NOT REPETITIVE. now lets just stop bitching each other before starting a flame war