FREEMAN’S MIND: EPISODE 31

Freeman's Mind: Episode 31

Download 672x384 WMV (74MB)

Here's Episode 31. I think the writing is a little better here than the last one, I was rusty having not done Freeman's Mind for a while. Some of you may think I've been manipulating the enemy AI for this episode or the past two, but I haven't. While it's not the case in all episodes, the enemy behavior for the past few has been exactly how it played out in the game. The next episode I think will be more exciting.

Unfortunately I'm sick with something at the moment and it's affected my throat, so there won't be anything voice-related until it gets better. There's no shortage of other things to work on however. "The Tunnel" is getting really close to done except primarily for sound effects, plus I still want to get the forums and more subtitles up, and respond to the many emails I've received. As soon as my throat gets better, I'll resume recording and update the progress bar, though there's a real chance you'll see Civil Protection next before the next Freeman's Mind episode.

Yipee!

Brilliant, although it sucks about your voice. Also, I didn't know that you can't hear thoughts under water

Call off the assault on Machinima guys, the episodes up, no-one needs to die... guys...guys...?

Uhh... I knew that!

*walks away whistling*

I'll watch this later tonight. Self-torture is a healthy way to build up excitement!

This is one of the best ones you did. I was thinking about how you would react when you get the tripmines And I wonder how you will react when you get the Hornet Gun. Feel better and I hope you upload as quick as you're doing now, everyone is very happy

Seriously he does it again, I want the secret to that blurring overlay for when your underwater

I've read on a forum that you can implement water blurring as a screen overlay as soon as you go underwater, IDK how to put the code in there, but I want someone to help me, please?

Since i finished that part of Half-Life, i was waiting for this episode.

I was waiting for your reaction when train goes through the wall.

AND YOU F****** JUMPED OUT!

I'm pretty sure it's simple DOF as a filter on the source engine, yeah, they did that on garrys mod, I want the code to make water have that affect/effect (which ever way you presume it as).

Whoopee! Loved this one, though I saw youtube sooner than AF and didnt realized that "Underground and Underwater" is EP31... will all of the remaining episodes have titles as well?

Thank you Ross!! Thank you again...

Nice episode Ross! Sucks about your throat, can't wait for CP! And just forget about the past few emails I sent you. The deal was I was worried because I didn't have episode 1 and you said that your were animating under it. But not to worry, I recently bought it and fixed the bugs I was having with the SDK. Any way I cant wait to see what I made on The Tunnel!