FREEMAN’S MIND: EPISODE 31

Get better soon I was recently sick with pharyngitis... same issues with the throat. I'm pretty sure it's going around. i loved this episode! Totally caught me off guard there was already another one out. I've never played half-life...so when those alien things that actually had bodies started walking I was like WTFFF hahahah. Another great episode

What about immediatly after that? He gets to the surface, sees the dead bodies and radiation and goes under again. He says something there too.

Don't you mean something like this:

Unbelievable. You, **subject name here** must be the pride of **subject hometown here**.

Please be advised that a noticeable taste of blood is not part of any test protocol, but is an unintended side effect of the Aperture Science Material Emancipation Grid, which may, in semi-rare cases, emancipate dental fillings, crowns, tooth enamel and teeth.

Cake and grief counseling will be available at the end of the testing period.

Obviously a game made in 48 hours by one person would be little else than a 5 minute long text adventure played in the command-line window. This is if you don't want to use shortcuts such as prefabs or XNA that is.

Valve time? Now that is a different scenario.

Hurry up wif the download link.

It's no fun watching everything blurry.

Hope you can "Get a room" if you know what I mean, eh? eh... Ok.

There was something appealing about this episode, I'm not quite sure what it was. Perhaps it was the illusive quality that is good writing. Anyway, good luck with the sickness, the source engine, and... life. Or something.

I think you'll like the next one more. I tend to play until I come to a good jumping off point, so it's a variable time ratio. I understand that people can get annoyed over the rate I produce the episodes, but I'm surprised people get upset over the game not progressing fast enough. Afterall, that just means there will be more episodes total.

I didn't get angry over it not progressing fast enough, I just didn't like this particular episode. Your series hasn't lost ANY flare since you started it. I mean, Freeman could use something other than the SMG every now and again... but hey, that's just one mans opinion.

You're also going to need a fake ID. You should check with Eddie once you get out of here. He can probably hook something up for you.