FREEMAN’S MIND: EPISODE 31

Indeed, which is why I did not mean it. Call it a bitter response to Machinima's long delay of putting up the episodes after Ross uploads them to their pipeline.

Well that answered an age-old question (the bit about him actually speaking).

Alright so it is all out of consistency. Ok thanks for clearing that up Ross.

I dunno why Ross gets the short end of the stick, Whenever Jon CJG uploads a video, it goes up at the most, the day after. Like clockwork, every two weeks.

There is no helmet in the game.

There are HEV corpses in the Xen chapter with helmets, non of which you can take, nor would you want to (Fancy a helmet with blood stains?).

The forums are now in a semi-complete state. You *will* be able to use the same usernames and passwords for the forum.

Ross isn't satisfied with the current state of the forums.

Yeah, maybe one day. Who knows. It was only ever attempted on Episode Four though so it's not a lot of content. I'd also like to see all of the Behind-the-Scenes/Work-in-Progress snapshots of Hammer and Faceposer in the extras section one day. I already have them all saved on my system, but a full gallery of them from the old days would be Boss.

Sounds like "I can't see anything" and more stuff about needing some air again, but I don't know these ones, I'm afraid. If there was a script for it, you may see them in subtitles one day, but otherwise most of it's probably gibberish.

so far its been 1 & 1/2 years since the tunnel was announced... and something tells me we'll have to wait till july-august till its finished =(

Mhmm. I wonder who fits where... I remember one summer I was doing volunteer work at a rural school (basic repairs and some painting) and the caretaker let me cut some logs with his chainsaw. As soon as I started the thing, the rest of the workcrew mysteriously dissapeared. So I'm guessing maniac.

Hugasaka Hugasaka!

*HUMPF*

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!

*THUD*

*beeep beep beeeeeep*

H.E.V. activated. Automatic medical systems engaged. Major fracture detected. Internal bleeding detected. Emergency. User death imminent.