FREEMAN’S MIND: EPISODE 31

wont he be running into the itchyosaur (i think thats spelled right) soon? I freaking hated those things. at least he MIGHT take the crossbow, but you never know. Ross has a knack for putting a human style flair on things. he might just use pineapples and glock. And by human i mean, who the heck carries ten times thier weight in guns and EXPERIMENTAL weapons. if you have played HL b4 you know what im talking about. (egon, Gauss,)

Unless the gun he picked up next to the dying security guard is not the magnum. I'm no expert on guns but it did not look like the standard pistol.

He didn't pick up the magnum. He teased us by letting the guard have it. (He may have taken it away from him though, to punish the guard for not helping him kill the giant alien thing.)

Both actually, he teased us first and picked it up an episode or two later. But the teasing obviously didn't stop when he picked it up...

Uhhh, he could noclip to pretend he is climbing down? It is not that hard, you know. If he switches to Black Mesa for this, I'm not watching Freeman's mind again. It would ruin the series.

It would obviously need to be a permanent switch. Switching to BM is not that bad in my opinion, not at the knockout point anyways. Ross could pretend the switch never happened and make Gordon indifferent to the new weapon models and stuff like that, as if it was only our eyes behind the 4th wall that observe a change.

Or maybe Ross could write it so that for the entirety of the past 31 episodes, freeman had forgotten to put on his glasses, and now that he found a/his old pair of glasses everything is easier to see and sharper.