FREEMAN’S MIND: EPISODE 31

This is such a great series, I don't see why people need it to be so realistic. I hope you do something similar to the pirate episode again too. Maybe when he finds the helmet, he says "Ooh, hey, is this a voice editor?" And then at the next episode, he has a more robotic voice and he talks really complex. Robot freeman. I'd love that.

^Rooster Teeth stopped making RVB.

^^I'm a huge fan of Freemans mind. But I don't think crawling up Ross's ass is a good way of expressing that. All great creators had a mob of critics behind them.

Hey, Ross actually responds to questions, hooray!

Question from a concerned fan here: How are you able to organise your time and sustain yourself at the same time? You obviously put a lot of effort into the videos, but you don't have all the time in the world that Dr. Freeman has. Is there some secret to time managment, or are you really Gordon incarnate?

Nor is the opposite extreme you are displaying. "LOL There are so many other Machinimas better than Ross’s" seems conveniently worded to deliberately try to annoy the fans right in their "home base", I can imagine much better ways to criticize the series without being an ass about it.

And I thought it was obvious I was exaggerating and joking above, having only seen a few Machinimas I have no credentials to say Ross's work is the best, only the best of the little I have seen. Heard of Red vs Blue but I have never bothered to check it out.

There isn't? I never played through the game, but I've heard of people finding it, I can't know because youtube sucks. Whenever I go on it, it says there's an error.

It was an acquired taste for me. After a few watches I ended up loving it, the anti-scurvy machine and fire the cannon always get me.

*insert another generic, positive statement here*

Oh how I wish I could help you in some way, but I'm not exactly financially capable of that. All I can do is let you know that without you, my days would be a lot bleaker, and I wouldn't have anything to broadcast over my mike into Call Of Duty Black Ops! By doing so, I have managed to get 1 more person to check this out!

I liked what freeman said in the next episode, about the previous;

"It's gonna take at least ten more years and a whole lot of whiskey before I sound like that normally."