"da bomb" sauce....

Sign in to follow this  

Ok so today I tried the "da bomb" sauce (which even has a warning on the bottle) I took extremely little on a fork and ate it, I should not had done that... I couldnt breathe for over 15 minutes (I had to hyperventilate otherwise I would had thrown up) and so I run home, open the fridge, takes out a juice package and sweept it, that only made things worse, so my dad says: "try ice cream", it helped a little more but still not enough, so he hands me a soda, I drink it, and things calm down. I walk by the mirrorand see that my eyes are swollen (is that the right word?) and I have burn damages on my lips.

Now I have one question: "Why the fuck is there no age limit on this shit?!?! Its fucking deadly! We have age limit on energy drinks here!! (yes thats right) Ive drinken a lot of energy drinks, but none of them were half as bad as this shit?!

Whatya all think?

"Life sucks sober!"

Never heard of this 'Da bomb' stuff, but it sounds like it could potentially be used as useful practical joke material...

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Is it worse than "The Source"? That stuff has a pretty bad rep, but I tried it and didn't react nearly as poorly as my friends did.

I like Tabasco sauce 'cause it tastes good. I've tried Frank's Red Hot and Spontaneous Combustion. While both are spicier, they taste like junk.

Spiciness is all well and good but not if it's to the detriment of the flavor as a whole.

You also made Da Bomb sound like you ingested hydrazine.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Is it worse than "The Source"? That stuff has a pretty bad rep, but I tried it and didn't react nearly as poorly as my friends did.

I dont know what "the source" is, but its probably not as bad as "da bomb" ....

"Life sucks sober!"

Haha, I just looked up "da bomb". That's nothing compared to "The Source" http://www.hotsauceworld.com/source.html. Da bomb only has about 1.5 million scoville units in its hottest incarnation. The source clocks in at 7.1 million. I'd say the source is the victor here in spicey pain.

Haha, I just looked up "da bomb". That's nothing compared to "The Source" http://www.hotsauceworld.com/source.html. Da bomb only has about 1.5 million scoville units in its hottest incarnation. The source clocks in at 7.1 million. I'd say the source is the victor here in spicey pain.

O_O

That probably tingles a bit...

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

I can't eat hot sauces, chili peppers or anything like that. I break down and cry like a little girl. It's not a pretty sight.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Well I stand corrected! "da bomb" is still hotter than hell..

"Life sucks sober!"