Saints Row: The Third

Sign in to follow this  

This is simply a wonderful game, and it completely scoots SR2 to the side. I just made this for people to post pics of their characters ,and, or to chat about the general game. I sadly cannot post my character seeing as I have no camera

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

Excuse me but...

SR2? SR3? Please don't use abbreviations in thread names, they usually just confuse people.

Since I assume you mean Saints Row 3, I'm going to rename the topic to that.

I'm very sorry, I sorta rushed through it so that I could go to something else, it won't happen again

Haha, don't beat yourself up about it.

On topic, I sadly don't have a whole lot of money to spend. But if I did, I would have bought this game. I like this because it doesn't seem to take itself serious in the slightest, its just a game to screw around and have mindless fun. I think gamers need this once in a while between all these more serious games.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Recently played this at a friend's house, not worth the money IMO, it removed a lot of the immature humour from the first game and replaced it with pop culture references. Both are as bad as each other to me.

I still regret buying SR2 due to it being shitty port with humour designed to tailor to those who love South Park and Family Guy, juvenile humour just doesn't make me laugh anymore.

A crazy looking open world game. Looks interesting, but not a buy for me. I've never been a fan of the series, and I got all my desire for a loopy open world crime game out with The Ballad of Gay Tony.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Haha, don't beat yourself up about it.

On topic, I sadly don't have a whole lot of money to spend. But if I did, I would have bought this game. I like this because it doesn't seem to take itself serious in the slightest, its just a game to screw around and have mindless fun. I think gamers need this once in a while between all these more serious games.

well said, I took a break from my 187h 35m 13sec Skyrim game to play it.....so it must be good