How does Gordon survive at Xen without helmet?

Sign in to follow this  

Isn't Xen supposed to be like a world between worlds? I mean it's called the `borderworld'.
I'm pretty sure Dr. Breen was referencing Xen at the end of Half-Life 2 with "Worlds, stretched thin across the membrane where the dimensions...intersect..." So yeah, it's something weird.

This is correct, which is why I'm afraid for all of those who hope to see Adrian Shephard in future Half Lifes will be sadly disappointed.
Well, that's what mods are for. :D

Yes the proper term is Border World, Xen acts as a sort of bus stop between worlds, to teleport to other universes you must pass through Xen which is why there are no natives to Xen, they are all from other worlds who either willingly or unwillingly teleported to Xen. The Book Raising the Bar explains all this....I know too much about half life.

"Fat People Not Good"

This is correct, which is why I'm afraid for all of those who hope to see Adrian Shephard in future Half Lifes will be sadly disappointed.

Well we got Barney Calhoun, why not Adrian too. :D