Forum poll

I really don't care at this point, like other people have said... I'm not much of a forum user. In my honest opinion, I like the way we so things now, (commenting on news posts). I think the forums would, eh, be a bit of an annoyance.

I'm pretty sure most of us know how to fill out a registration form half drunk and with our eyes closed. so re-registering shouldn't be a problem. Hell, some of us can do so without even touching the mouse.

But either way, idc. If I re-register or not, just there being a forum is good enough for me lol.

Phew, I almost thought you used the wrong form of sew. We definitely do not sew things, unless stitching battle wounds counts, cause men do that... We don't know how to edgestitch victorian couture french silk or anything like that...

Ross, on a side note:

While I understand why you are trying to re-register existing users and re-post older posts, I think considering how much effort and time it takes, it's an overkill. Yes, transferring old content has some benefits, for example some users that post here might not really care that much about discussion and will feel lazy about re-registering, etc, which will result in less users and activity at the forum. But in the end I think that's all minor, the main focus should be on the thing that keeps us all here and that thing is your videos. That said I suggest you spend 5 mins on installing phpbb, then 30 mins on picking up some nice free black theme, get that released and forget about this trouble. And meanwhile, while you are making the next video, the programmer folks will install that plugin (forgor it's name) that will sync new blog posts with phpbb, which should take like 30mins max too I guess (I am not sure though, haven't dealt with it).

It's not overkill at all. Transfering users and posts doesn't take long. It's the easiest part, actually. (if you're wondering, I'm helping him)

You shouldn't have added those two redundant options to the poll. Your fanbase is more retarded than you give them credit for.

Ross is cocaine in human form, once people get a view of his work, they can't live without it and their logic and thought-process go out the window, not to mention they go fanatical when something new gets posted =P.

Getting hella close, the forum is something for you guys to mess with while I finish it. Even once it's done, there will be a time delay for Machinima.com to post it.

I selected 'What the hell is a forum?' because the one option I would have selected isn't there.

Its the 'I know what a forum is, and I do care which software you use, BUT I don't know which software is better' option.

Sorry if I was being a troll in the poll. (Hey! I rhymed!)

I'm don't really know which is better, but Simple Press sounds better to me. According to your post, everything is fine except something is wrong with the search engine, so it sounds to me as if that would be the best choice.

Agreed. That poll did not need those joke options.

Not that the internet is some srs bsns, those options are just, well, pointless.

TastyPie, you wouldn't happen to be a girl? That last line and your username kind of hint at it.

But then again, girls LOVE talking, so not liking forums would mean the end of the universe.