Forum poll

Ross got the strategies nailed down. When he gets attacked by a pack of hungry wolves he throws a big piece of steak into the ground nearby.

The 'i don't care''s are winning. and personally I don't care either. whichever is easier for you fine fellows. It took me longer to read all the comments and watch your videos than to set up my name and password. I can spare a couple more minutes for you. No biggie.

I'm not wishy washy. I'm decisively unconcerned with your forum dilemma. I'll use anything you put in front of me and i'll also try really hard not to complain about it.

I voted for simple press and I noticed that the I don't care seems to be winning. I think simple press format was easier to use.

Umm I would like to point out the forum threads work differently from News Posts in that those are based on the last time someone posted in the thread vs when the OP was made, so no you don't have to be a 'historian' you see older posts.

And as for posters on Accrusedfarms not being important? Thats like saying people in a community aren't important, w/o the so unimportant posters there wouldn't be a blog/forums/etc. here and all the fun stuff that happens here wouldn't of happened.

The reason why I feel the "PhpBB (standardized forum format, all users may have to re-register, old news posts may not carry over)" would be ideal is mainly one reason.

All I have been hearing from my friends is "when is the new episode coming" :/

This will help solve that to a degree. and I hope I speak for most people when I say that we would be glad to sacrifice having to re-register (If given a warning) and not having old posts.

Again just my opinion

I have to disagree a bit with that.

Yes the average person is a fool, however with this kind of post the 67% of the people that did not pick "I don't care" probably want to help and try to get a good idea out there.

The other %33 are stupid though?

Hah. Bjossi responds to EVERY ONE of my posts. I'm surprised he/she's not a mod. Kudo's Bjossi, You're gonna have like 1000 posts in the first week of the forums launch. (Granted it doesn't crash *again*.)

I voted for phpBB as well. It's the standard forum system, and with a fanbase of this size, it'll flourish because of it's simplicity.

On an unrelated note, when the tunnel is released you should get Herman Li & Sam Totman to do a duet to announce the forthcoming of 'the awesomeness' that IS another CP episode. The longest one to date!

I'd go for PhBB myself. All the other forums im on use it, and it's much better than what I saw of the other one. Re-registering takes like thirty seconds.

You know I've been imagining for the past week what Ross Scott was doing at that moment. For instance, last morning I was picturing him barely awake on his desk humming to Milkshake. It's hard to tell though since people are calling him the "Chuck Norris" of Machinima. I imagine him working on the forums right now, but that's just boring to imagine. Why not just picture him in a tu-tu juggling monkeys? (No offence, but I have a large imagination)

...Dangit, I want a milkshake now >:( Yumm.....