Forum poll

I go for, I just don't care. As long as "A" forums are up, I'd be fine.

Now, GO BACK TO WORKING ON THE VIDEOS MANG.

I'm glad thing are working out (as you say in your update).

I'm curious about the comment dynamics that will develope when the forums are launched. Will people spread throughout the different sections and topics? Or are they going to stick to the last post, as always? Will the current moderators be able to maintain peace and harmony? Or is it going to be an all-out-no-prisoners-taken-crowbar-to-the-face war in there?

Prepare for unforeseen consequences.

Girls love talking. Writing in forums filled with machinima enthusiasts, old-school games fans and the occasional angry prepubescent kid, it's an entirely different proposition.

Also, if a female asks you if she looks fat, don't answer, it's a trick question. Just look for the nearest exit and make a run for it.

ANDherecomesthefirstracer "I don't care" Followed by PhpBB followed by WTH followed by Simplepress followed by other! ANDtheregoes "I don't care" leavingtheothercontestantsbehind! ANDherecomestheotherracerstrailingbehindhim!

Oh god it's so hard to simulate talking fast through text.

Your comment makes me feel confident about taking drugs. I've been around since Ep 17 and i'm still not hooked like some of the others are.

*slowly presses play on freeman's mind Ep 1*

There are only a couple utopias of the internet where everyone is mature. So far, i've found two and one probable: X-plane.org, LifewithLamarr.com and the probably being Accursed farms. Because, I mean, no-one can retain their gramatical senz wen teh kow wit teh eyes keps starrrring at joo.

OH GOD! GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD!