Forum poll

Lol never mind then. It's just from previous forum-related blog posts I got a feeling that transferring users/posts is the main problem. Then, out of curiosity, what is the main and most time-consuming issue right now?

It'll definitely be up today, no question. I've brought my netbook with me today so I can do some coding.

Yesterday the users were copied, but we'll re-run the script I coded to copy all new users. I've just made it so new users on wordpress will autoregister on the forum as well. Old posts are done, there was a bug in phpBB (the API) which caused an issue with the dates, but I've sorted that now.

I'm going to do old comments as a reply to the threads soon (old comments will be seen on the forum in other words).

Me too. That's why I'm so annoying about the Accursed Donation System. That way, at least I could help with some money for the cause.

Ross... Can you just upload the tunnel already? I really don't care about a forum right now...

I know man. Kinda wish the poll had an option for "why do we need a forum again?" Respectively, we're here for the amazing videos. Not trying to be combative but everyone seems so excited about the forum which seems to be impeding vid progress...kind of feels like you're trapped in a car full of trashed friends and they won't pull over to let the only sober one drive.

With all my respect to everyone. Not trying to troll.