I'm hoping he gets his memory back soon...

Sign in to follow this  

FM hasn't been as good as it was before ever since he lost his memory. I'm hoping he gets it back, because it is annoying when he encounters a new threat that he found before, and he barely even reacts to it.

''Oh, god, my profile name is real mature''

He's already kinda got it back. Just a little muddied. Your opinion is yours but I respectfully disagree.

Care to say why?

Well in reality memory loss takes a while to get back, it wouldn't usually all rush back all at once. It's gradual.

"Fat People Not Good"

He's already kinda got it back. Just a little muddied. Your opinion is yours but I respectfully disagree.

Care to say why?

Personally, I like the fact he doesn't really remember it right. I think it's funny seeing him re-experience things but differently. Plus it'll be interesting to see how he reacts to the scientists later now that he's basically gonna kill everything.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Care to say why?

Personally, I like the fact he doesn't really remember it right. I think it's funny seeing him re-experience things but differently. Plus it'll be interesting to see how he reacts to the scientists later now that he's basically gonna kill everything.

I find it a bit dumb, and it shows that he can't think of any other jokes, that's why he lost his memory. Also, his new reactions aren't even that good. He just shouts at everything now, and acts as if he is on drugs.

Yeah see I can't really explain my opinion at that other than 'I think you're wrong'. Which is an unfair and biased arguement but I really don't have much else to say about it. I like it anyway, that's about it. Though I will say that's kinda cynical of you to say that he just ran out of jokes and that's why Gordon lost his memory.

I find it a bit dumb, and it shows that he can't think of any other jokes, that's why he lost his memory. Also, his new reactions aren't even that good. He just shouts at everything now, and acts as if he is on drugs.

Isn't that what he has been doing all along, pretty much?

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Exactly, he's been cracking jokes about oxycodone and screaming at even the slightest annoyances ever since Episode 2, but that's just Gordon/Ross and it's why we love him. As far as his memory, he is gradually getting it back and the reason he's starting to shout more is because I think his sanity is starting to run out, being hunted by the gov. and aliens can do that to a man even if he does have a PhD

"Fat People Not Good"

Oh yeah? I bet you'd come out with much better idea for the whole story.... Like everyone who critcize Ross :P It takes lot of work to make one episode and you get it for free, so you could show some respect....

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

no disrespect to you, dude, but it does not show that he can't think of good jokes; it shows that Gordon got dumped in a residue processing area and there's not much for Ross to work with, i'm betting amnesia was a device he used to keep that area entertaining for us. he's in questionable ethics(i'm pretty sure) now, so there's much more for Gordon to go crazy over.

Oh yeah? I bet you'd come out with much better idea for the whole story.... Like everyone who critcize Ross :P It takes lot of work to make one episode and you get it for free, so you could show some respect....

Okay, I disagree with what he's saying but I have to butt in.

That reasoning is the pinnacle of stupid, you don't have to be able to make a movie to say it's bad. You don't have to be able to create a game to say it's not good. People can be critical about a machinima and not be able to make one, it's as simple as that.

Nah, I mean like, he doesn't come up with an original joke anymore. He just goes waaay too crazy. I still love FM though.

Nah, I mean like, he doesn't come up with an original joke anymore. He just goes waaay too crazy. I still love FM though.

That's good. I hope you'll enjoy the upcoming episodes.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

That's good. I hope you'll enjoy the upcoming episodes.

Of course I'll enjoy it. Just not as much as before...until he gets to the surface :twisted:

Well, it appears he's getting his memory back quicker and quicker ("Of course! Everyone is trying to kill me! ... I must admit, I really dropped the ball forgetting everyone was trying to kill me. Usually, that's the first conclusion I come to when things go wrong."), but there might be things he'll never remember...but I think he's probably got most of his memory back by now.

Well, even then, he's still a little mixed up because obviously not EVERYONE is trying to kill him, just the HECU, Black Ops, and aliens. Everyone else such as security guards, scientists, they're all on the same side.

That was an alien soldier, not a Garg. Those are MUCH bigger.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!