Origin ID's

Today I picked up an EA executive upside down and shook him. Three quarters, car keys, SiN and two congressmen fell out of his pockets.

Today I picked up an EA executive upside down and shook him. Three quarters, car keys, SiN and two congressmen fell out of his pockets.

Hey, how did you know I was in his pants already?

Seriously though, let's keep this thread for people who have Origin ID's and care to share them.

Hey, how did you know I was in his pants already?

Seriously though, let's keep this thread for people who have Origin ID's and care to share them.

I get it.

Since I already posted my Steam profile, it can't hurt doing the same with Origin.

My ID is Estophelen (what a bloody shock!).

I play Mass Effect and The Old Republic.

Since I already posted my Steam profile, it can't hurt doing the same with Origin.

Huh, it doesn't seem to exist...

Are you sure you haven't changed it? Because I can't find you.

Huh, it doesn't seem to exist...

Are you sure you haven't changed it? Because I can't find you.

I haven't changed it. Weird thing is I can't seem to find you too. Bloody Origin...!

My ID is Mr_Nutt_LP. Either someone saw my username and liked it or I apparently already made a Mr_Nutt account and forgot about it. Well, then again there's also that Discworld character called Mr. Nutt now.

GnI1991

I hate those kind of software/websites which ask for username which is at least 4 characters long. Why? For passwords it makes sense to set a lower bound for length of it. But for usernames...

OK, I will shut up now.

I tried installing Origin once, and I now never want to do so again... It was non-stop solid advertising...