What do YOU think the "top secret" update will be on TF2?

Sign in to follow this  

Gabe Newell announced that they are working on a "top secret" update for Team Fortress 2.

But they also announced that they are going to make "Meet The Pyro" sometime in 2012.

So that means the "secret update" and the Meet The Pyro video are seperate updates!

So what do you guys think/guess it will be?

I'm going to go out on a long shot here and guess that they are making a 10th class!

I know it sounds retarded, but 9 is an odd number, they should add a 10th class and make it even... but that is just my idea.

It is very doubtful they will add another class. It would require tons of time trying to balance it with the other 9. And while I do not really like uneven numbers(everyone is a little bit OCD, ey?), risking the kind of unbalance is not worth it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They have no reason to add a tenth class. It wouldn't make any sense. Besides, nine is better, that way there's three groups of three.

Pointless discussion aside, the update will probably, hopefully, be just another largeish scale update. Or even better than that, a nerf for the spicicle.

I'm thinking this secret update will be a set of new maps for a new game mode, along with various new weapons from the community.