stop ACTA protests

Sign in to follow this  

Ok, this isn't specifically related to FM, but most activity in this forum is here, so...

And since ACTA could affect Ross work as well this isn't completely off topic.

You have probably already head of ACTA, but if not, watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8Xg_C2YmG0

Next Saturday (11. Feb.) there will be world wide protests against ACTA and everyone who likes the internet the way it is - uncensored - should join.

So what can you do?

First of all you can sign this petition: http://www.avaaz.org/en/eu_save_the_internet/?fpla

No registration required and it takes less than 30s.

And if you live near one of the following cities you should join the local protests! Do it like Freeman, grab a crowbar and show those idiots WHO'S BOSS!

List of cities:

https://www.facebook.com/events/171544026282055/

resist-breen-2277_preview.gif

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Fool me once: Shame on you. Fool me twice: EVERYONE DIES!!!

si·lence (noun): The sound people make, when everyone trying to kill you is dead.

lol, I've been here over a year and I have never seen the FFA Forum...

You're right.

Could someone please move this topic? THX ;)

si·lence (noun): The sound people make, when everyone trying to kill you is dead.

There we go, I've moved it to the Serious Topic Discussion section. :)

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Where have you all been when Poland started the protests? And now entire Europe is going to wake up ;/

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Done.

:thumbup:

I do panic! D=

All that ACTA thing makes me wanne murder people!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

No it isn't... Violence is the only thing that governments are capable of hearing, and even then they will try to skew it.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I think violent protests would have been counterproductive. The masses (= people who didn't know about ACTA before) would only have seen this extremists and thereby they would have associated the protest against ACTA with something bad.

btw...for those of you who understand german, here's a video I made...just some clips from the protest in Dortmund, Germany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfQk8no8gK0

It takes building up to, but if built properly violence is unbelievably powerful. I've been trying to write up a plan, but I've been hitting a few walls. (they usually occur when the government has control of the media, and/or are willing to bypass the bill of rights to protect itself from it's own citizens)

It takes building up to, but if built properly violence is unbelievably powerful. I've been trying to write up a plan, but I've been hitting a few walls. (they usually occur when the government has control of the media, and/or are willing to bypass the bill of rights to protect itself from it's own citizens)

When are you going to show people your plan?

When I figure something out that will bypass the government & corporate control of the media... I have an interesting looking lead on a method, but I'm not holding my breath.

Violent protests happen when it has already gone into effect. Preemptive strikes just look bad.

Hi Friend.

Do let me know when and where you plan to get violent.

because-revolutions-che-guevara-revolution-cliche-demotivational-poster-1287241189.gif

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Do let me know when and where you plan to get violent.

because-revolutions-che-guevara-revolution-cliche-demotivational-poster-1287241189.gif

I will. :twisted:

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 65 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.