Dishonored

Sign in to follow this  

Also some pretty sweet looking box art.

dis_gfw_pack_bbfc.jpg

I really like how this game is looking aesthetically.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'd buy this game based on the setting alone. Add in all these powers, and I'd pay almost any amount of money for this thing. I'm intrinsically fascinated by steampunk, but this isn't quite it. It's more in line with like Cyberpunk, it seems. Victoriofutiristic? Whatever it is, it looks awesome.

I'd buy this game based on the setting alone. Add in all these powers, and I'd pay almost any amount of money for this thing. I'm intrinsically fascinated by steampunk, but this isn't quite it. It's more in line with like Cyberpunk, it seems. Victoriofutiristic? Whatever it is, it looks awesome.
Have you ever played any of the Thief games? It was made by a lot of the people who are making this game. It also looks like they are set in very similar universes.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

It also looks like they are set in very similar universes.

Wot.

Looks...

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I might get it... After I see some actual gameplay videos.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

-piwd0r3nd0

Gameplay. Looks amazing, melee looks just like Dark Messiah, which is great as it's the best melee combat ever created for a game.

The new gameplay stuff tells me that this game might be a return to form for the single player FPS genre.

It does look very cool. And I think I can see why people are drawing comparisons to BioShock, with the whole left hand magic power thingy.

Also, dat music. Whoever thought of that deserves a firm handshake.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tb6ya.jpg

BETHESDA DOES IT AGAIN.

Also, dat music. Whoever thought of that deserves a firm handshake.

Reading the Youtube comments I still can't believe people haven't heard "Drunken Sailor" before.

And I think I can see why people are drawing comparisons to BioShock, with the whole left hand magic power thingy.

They're probably Bioshock inspired, much like Skyrim's magic system was Bioshock inspired.

Doesn't seem like Dishonored will have multiplayer(do correct me if I'm wrong). And I am really not a big fan of pre-order bonuses for Singleplayer.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If anyone's interested, the spec requirements for this game are up: http://www.bethblog.com/2012/08/14/pc-system-requirements-for-dishonored/

Minimum Spec:

Processor: 3.0 GHz dual core or better

Memory: 4 GB system RAM

Hard Disk Space: 9 GB

Video Card: DirectX 9 compatible with 512 MB video RAM or better (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / ATI Radeon HD 5850)

Sound: Windows compatible sound card

Enhanced for:

64-bit

multi-core

Recommended Spec:

Processor: 2.4 GHz quad core or better

Memory: 4 GB system RAM

Hard Disk Space: 9 GB

Video Card: DirectX 9 compatible with 768 MB video RAM or better (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / ATI Radeon HD 5850)

Sound: Windows compatible sound card

Looks like my video card won't be able to handle it...? I'm not sure, I'll have to look it up since my card is DirectX 9 compatible with 1GB of video RAM.

I originally saw the story mentioned on another site I frequent, where it was titled "Dishonored PC Requirements" and I thought it meant something entirely different.

Eh, the game doesn't look amazing(from a technical standpoint). So I don't think you'd need that much to run it properly anyways.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯