Hey giirls! Check out that comic! (I'm the blonde!)

Sign in to follow this  

girls.jpg

Actually, I'm (dark/moderate) blonde naturally! :D

Hunting for Freeman in the city! Which girl doesn't love that?! AHAHAHAH (stupid laugh, drools) :mrgreen:

Any of you had sitaution like that? Eye candies... mmmmm

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Are male eye candies pretty accesible in your country? :D (just to watch)

W8. If I get a beard and bigger glasses... Will I be looking like Freeman automatically? Cool.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

W8. If I get a beard and bigger glasses... Will I be looking like Freeman automatically? Cool.

I thought you are a girl for a while... :D Yeah, and you're from Poland! We need more Freemans in Poland! Put your picture after transformation in the photo thread! Z którego województwa jesteś? ;) Hehehe.... :D

That's pretty funny. Any more being made?

It's taken from geeks are sexy website and they took it from.... I forgot. Check Geeks are sexy and you'll find out!

Why a Polish guy wants to be German?? Explain that potential Freeman look-a-like ! :o

Besides, goatee and glasses not necesairly make you Gordon. It depends on facial features too, but gatee can make lots of change....

Maybe Gordon is half Austrian, 1/4 French , 1/4 German?? All Americnas are mixes of some sort :P

Like Ross! ;-)

Oh, in Polish we call guys like that "cookies" or rather "big cakes" ciastko-> ciacho, instead of candies :mrgreen: Ale ciacho!

I'm reading this thread, my posts, your posts and I'm all like: WTF

Freeman has been in Austria.

I thought HL2 is all placed in Austria. Or somwhere close. Everytihng looks like in here /I mean Eurpoe/

I thought you are a girl for a while... :D Yeah, and you're from Poland! We need more Freemans in Poland! Put your picture after transformation in the photo thread! Z którego województwa jesteś? ;) Hehehe.... :D

I though I've explained it quite time ago so you all know, but okay.

Well, no. Or okay, maybe later. It would be cool, but maybe I would do it at summer time. LOL

pl: A nie wystarczy Ci, ze powiem, ze z południa? ;P

But he wants to be German...

Explain that.

I don't have to. I've never really said that. It's okay for me to be at least a german from meine Hertz.

Maybe Gordon is half Austrian, 1/4 French , 1/4 German??

Gordon is an alien.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

@Jek Jek Roo a z któego południa dokładnie? Mieszkasz już w górach czy trochę dalej, czy może w środku Polski? ;)

I thought HL2 is all placed in Austria. Or somwhere close. Everytihng looks like in here /I mean Eurpoe/

I remember there being prices in Kronor on the gas stations so it could have been set in Denmark.

I'm pretty sure HL2's setting is just a mish-mash of European countries so they don't feel restricted by current geography or icons.

I remember there being prices in Kronor on the gas stations so it could have been set in Denmark.

I'm pretty sure HL2's setting is just a mish-mash of European countries so they don't feel restricted by current geography or icons.

There are pretty many places in my home city that look very much alike with HL2 surroundings. Esp. multi storey blocks of flats (I currently live in 12 storey building that could be put in the game bacgrounds and wouldn't stand out so much, at least when it wasn't renewed and painted nicely...)

And there are many old type buildings, with paint scratching off, covered in graphitti and dirty, that give me this amazing feeling of HL2 every time I ride or go pass them :P Lukily there is less and less these places but still... Before HL2 I haven't had such feelings!

Kronor is a swedish currency that could also be used in Finland so there's a big theory it takes place somewhere in Northern Russia.

Poland was like Russia once.... 8-) We have huge post-comunist "features" in here :roll: Unfortunately....

Wow! We made some huge off-topic. Anyone have seen some good Gordon "big cakes" lately?? :P