Leaving Home

Sign in to follow this  

Ok, to put it simply, I fucking hate my life. My dad treats my brothers and sister better than me, he makes me do everything he's supposed to do, he expects me to be perfect in everything, my family is extremely poor, I go to bed hungry every night, and on top off all that, I get extremely stressed. I get bad headaches, hand tremors, and chills regurlarly. I've buried two dear uncles and a cousin who never had the chance to live. Somedays I feel that death would be the best option. I have about 5 real friends. For a while I thought about being Atheist, and I put it on Facebook. The idea was immediately shot down by my parents with threats of burning in Hell and suffering forever. I want to leave, to just pack up my stuff and go, but the thought of my infant brother coming home looking for his brother brings me to tears, but I can't stand it here anymore. My grades are slipping because of it. Any advice?

Move in to a friends home (do you have any close relatives who would understand?) untill you get a job, and then move to your own place. Or you could try to talk to your parents.

"Life sucks sober!"

I'm assuming you're of age to move out, if you're really miserable there, by all means. But don't act on it in an emotional state otherwise you may regret it later.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I'm 13. It's not just an emotional state, it's every day. Some days are worse than others.

I'm 13. It's not just an emotional state, it's every day. Some days are worse than others.

I think you're misreading the way I'm saying it. First of all, it's not really wise to leave at 13 unless your parents are really seriously abusing you, such as beating you and things like that. Second, by emotional state I mean calmly reflect on it, don't leave when you're seriously pissed off. I can't tell you what to do obviously, I'm just saying really think it over.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I have hobbies such as game desiging, writing, music, and trumpet playing. Looking calmly on it still seems like a good idea. Life would be extremely difficult, and I'd probably live worse off than I do now, but it still seems better.

I'm 13. It's not just an emotional state, it's every day.

I'm 13.

I see...

Grow up, and make a good plan. Doublenature is right.

EDIT: well, I'm planing to do it myself one day, I mean to go somewhere, because I can't see any future in my country so, yeah. I'm on your side.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 62 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.