Rich people less compassionate (on average)

Sign in to follow this  

I read this article, it's interesting seeing multiple studies confirm the findings:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/10/rich-people-compassion-mean-money_n_1416091.html

I also saw this study a while ago, but you could argue it's less conclusive by itself rather than having a multitude of them in different scenarios like the previous article:

http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/2012/02/shame-on-the-rich.html?ref=hp

Again, these are just averages. It doesn't mean every rich person is less compassionate, just likely the majority of them.

Funny because I'm always hearing about the huge amounts of money being donated to charity from the rich.

Funny because I'm always hearing about the huge amounts of money being donated to charity from the rich.
Well the way to look at that analytically would be to see what percentage of the rich donate to charity and what percent of their income compared against the middle class (the working class likely wouldn't be able to afford to donate much). Again, we're talking about averages, not individual cases.

The averages are accurate... So unfortunate.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Or, their brains can't comprehend that, yes, someone isn't near the same level as they are, and that they cry out for things that the fortunate take for granted.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 46 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.