Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Thread

Sign in to follow this  

Noticed there wasn't a thread for the multiplayer...

Post interesting things that happen to you/loadouts/opinions on the DLC/maps/etc.

Anyone getting premium? Generally I'm heavily opposed to any DLC, the last one I got was the Heroic Map Pack for Halo 3, but this looks interesting. Thoughts?

100 percent average every time, all the time.

Im probably one of the biggest battlefield fanboys there ever was, but with bf3 I have lost hope.

1. DICE never fixes any glitches/bugs.

2. They nerf things that doesnt need to be nerfed.

3. EA is so damn hungry for money they make every attempt for me to pay extra

4. Everyone on the servers (even on hardcore) people complain non-stop about OP weapons etc.

Now I know that people wasnt whining in any other battlefield game, so I dont know what happened with the mature gamers. In bc2 people barely knew (barely know) that a chat exists. I mean, if you dont like grenade launchers, go play something else or go on a "No nade launcher server" it is really that simple.

"Life sucks sober!"

It did piss me off that EA charged for a battlepass in order to play online, but for over a dozen plus maps and loads of new content, I think it might be worth it for me, seeing as BF3 is the only console game I play now.

*Edit*

HOLY SHIT I KNIFED A GUY RIGHT AS I LANDED OFF A PARACHUTE AND SAVE MY TEAMMATE HE WAS GOING AFTER

YOU CAN'T PRACTICE THIS SORT OF THING OH MY GOD

100 percent average every time, all the time.

I feel bad about this; Ive uninstalled Battlefield 3. This is the first time I have uninstalled a battlefield game because it was outright bad. I hope that DICE will get they stuff together, untill then I will be playing 1942.

"Life sucks sober!"

Potential Revival?

So I've gotten very good at this game, that is, besides Flying Jets. I'm pretty damn good at Helicopters, giving my circle strafing a little practice now. Anyways, today, I played the fuck out of the objective. One of my teammates, I had noticed, was an extraordinary jet pilot, finishing off games in the range of 30 kills and 6 deaths. So, for an entire round, I went Recon on defense on Kharg, with the SOFLAM and my trusty SV98. Out of the 4000+ points I got that round, I guarantee at least 1000 of them were from Target Desgnations (Hits and Eliminated Included). And that Jet pilot I mentioned earlier. He went 76 and 7.

The main reason I did this, other than for the pilot, was because Stinger and IGLA were banned on the server, so I was helping all the Javelin toters take down airborne enemies. It feels good when you play the objective like that, get a fair amount of points, and win, even if you didn't top frag. PTFO or GTFO guys :)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time