Help me out?

Sign in to follow this  

Hi Accursed Farm users. I'm not sure if this is allowed here or not (if it's not I apoligize, feel free to remove it) but I'm really short on cash right now and cannot get any Microsoft points to buy things with. Most notably Dawnguard in a few days time. If you could help me out by clicking this thingy here it will help me out. You do not have to do anything on the site, feel free to just X it out when it comes up. All I need is for other IP adresses to click it, so that it registers onto my link code. I'm not sure if it's real or not (I hear lots of good things) but still, all you have to do is click it and I'll appreciate it. I am NOT affiliated with this website in any way you can imagine, all things on this site were unknown to me until about an hour ago. I am NOT a spammer and I am NOT begging you to do anything you do not wish to do. Here is the link. [link removed]

Thanks

-Very7684

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

Oh s***, sorry. They said to put it wherever. Can you please take it down Alyxx?

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

Get a job! :problem:

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."