Family Feud!

Sign in to follow this  

Okay, so this one is going to be relatively complicated, but everyone on this forum has a relatively high amount of brain power. So, the first 8 people to reply will be seperated, by me, into 2 "Families." You can name your family if you like, but otherwise, you will be families 1 and 2.

After the families are made, I will write up some rather objective and well-thought-out, but mostly fabricated "surveys" that will be composed of six answers, which you have to guess. The question goes to every member of a family in a selected order until the family accumulates three incorrect guesses, or strikes. If you get one right, you receive X amount of points, depending on how high it was on the survey. After one family gets three strikes, the other family gets a chance to steal the points by guessing an answer higher than whatever the highest answer the other family got. If the first family already guessed the highest scoring answer, the other family cannot steal the points.

Instead of the first correct answer system they use in show to determine the family that gets to guess, we will alternate between ALL the members of the families until a correct guess is given. Then that family gets to keep guessing.

Start posting so I may recognize your presence and add you to the list.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I'm in

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Im in the game. Is that a problem if I dont post much?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Well Chuck quit, so we still need 2 more. At this point we'll just call it quits I guess...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I sense imminent game collapse. Can our community not support forum games that go anything past "spam this with a reply to that?"

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I sense imminent game collapse. Can our community not support forum games that go anything past "spam this with a reply to that?"

So far the only exception seems to be Dungeons and Dragons. Although my old Mafia game (which I wouldn't mind doing again) and Blue's RPG did pretty good, until both collapsed on themselves.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA