My try in source film maker

Sign in to follow this  

I thought it looked pretty good!

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I don't know what Equilibrium is in original but that piece of machinima looks very nice. Reminds me of one of the very first Source machinimas ever made - a remake of a scene from "A Few Good Men".

Regards

Definitely a good one. You get creds just for Not remaking meet the heavy. Nice animations. Though some the scouts poses were a little awkward, it was well made and a great effort on your part.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Good scene from a great movie, and a very good remake of it.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

It's certainly better than my first attempts, or indeed anything I've created so far using the Source Filmmaker at any rate.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Wow! Very good! And definietly better than 100000000 videos showing just stupid faces of TF characters....

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Wow! Very good! And definietly better than 100000000 videos showing just stupid faces of TF characters....

Silly Princess! That's Gmod! Source Filmmaker has stupid faces of TF2 characters that MOVE FLUIDLY!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

It's amazing. One of the best tries at the SFM. The gestures are natural and flow nicely and the lighting is also great. Congratulations

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Silly Princess! That's Gmod! Source Filmmaker has stupid faces of TF2 characters that MOVE FLUIDLY!

uZwih2EgyNU

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."