This is a riddle is a hard one.

"What is grater than God

More evil than the devil

Poor people have this

Rich people need this

and if you eat it you will die.

What is it?"

non-euclidean fuck machine

Lol, Whooves, I knew that one. We actually had it as a brain teaser during some activity freshman year.

Chuck's getting mad, and Psychotic, even if you aren't googling, maybe lay off every once in a while so other people can get them, eh?

Okay, here's one:

I'm yellow and round,

When I die, I turn brown,

And when I'm shaved flat,

I make beautiful sound.

What am I?

I literally just made this up by observing an object in my room, so Google won't help you.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Stop spamming until you get the answer. And no hints unless you get like, really pathetic and promise me a Steam gift or something

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I think he's just mad that I got some riddles right without even trying, so he's trying to do the same thing.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

No, he's just making silly guesses for the purpose of making silly guesses. Not everything can be about you Psychotic...

Chuck, I know how you do what you do. Bro, we're like brothers, but even closer...

tumblr_m4o63b3EB61qejh3e.gif

BACK ON TOPIC!!!

Lol, Whooves, I knew that one. We actually had it as a brain teaser during some activity freshman year.

Chuck's getting mad, and Psychotic, even if you aren't googling, maybe lay off every once in a while so other people can get them, eh?

Okay, here's one:

I'm yellow and round,

When I die, I turn brown,

And when I'm shaved flat,

I make beautiful sound.

What am I?

I literally just made this up by observing an object in my room, so Google won't help you.

The leather of a drum. And even if its not the answer you had in mind it dose work completely.

I sure hope it doesn't make sense to you. I don't think drum leather is yellow... or brown. It's typically white, cuz they like, bleach it before they put it on the drum so it doesn't decompose. AND they hardly ever use leather for drums anymore anyways.

It's an old drum, the skin they use might have come from a yellow animal, the tan it making it brown, then they shave off the fat and hair. Then they make a drum.

Wait! I got it! Reeds! There yellow and round, they cut them down and they tern brown. They are then shaved flat and used in instramints like a clarinet.

Correct sir. The answer was reeds, and you coulda bossted my ego a bit by saying saxophone, not clarinet...

Anyways, I'll grab another one from my head because the last one seemed quite tricky for you all.

I may or may not be most powerful of all,

For I have moved trains and mountains, but above all,

I have moved the very existence of life,

Along with the light, my beautiful wife.

What am I?

(Second line wasn't in very good trimeter like the rest, but it's a poem dammit. Now solve the riddle.)

Not what I had in mind, but I guess it works. It doesn't drive other than it's production of light, which was already mentioned in the riddle. Try again, I guess... or if you just want my answer, I'll spoiler tag it:

WATER