Late video + T-shirt retailer wanted

Some news:

MYSTERY VIDEO PROJECT STATUS:

I've been unable to meet the deadline on my mystery video project. This isn't as bad as it could be however. This short video is being done for a film festival happening at the end of the month / early December. The original deadline was to also get some extra Youtube promotion for it, but not for the festival itself. I've been working around the clock for weeks trying to get this finished. In other news, this video also has the highest number of volunteers flaking out / disappearing / or becoming too busy of any other video I've worked on. Sometimes I get a lot of help and things work great, but most times, this happens.

T-SHIRT BUSINESS WANTED:

As mentioned previously, I've been trying to get t-shirt sales off the ground, but haven't had much success with it. I haven't given up on it however, and feel I should open up to scope of how to handle this. The reason I haven't done this myself is because it's very time consuming and I would much rather throw my time at making more videos than running a business. With that in mind I wanted to ask people online if anyone wanted to make an offer regarding this. Here are some things to keep in mind if you have business experience and wish to contact me about the shirts:

-I'll want to be separate from the business / production end of things. This means I won't be taking orders, shipping the shirts, handling the paperwork, etc.

-Due to my previous attempts at this, I'm going to have to insist on someone who has experience running a business. So this means someone who can handle all the tax forms, has licenses to operate, has an idea of production costs, etc.

-I'll want final say over the shirt designs and will be responsible for providing them.

-Previous plans for this operation were to split net profits on the shirts 50-50. If this isn't doable, then your offer should hopefully beat cafepress or zazzle.

-I really don't know what to expect in terms of sales. My guess is there will be a large surge of sales initially, that will taper off after a couple months. Ideally I'd want something that can scale well. Even if only one person wants to buy a shirt a month, I'd like for them to be able to get it.

-While it doesn't have to be immediately, I will want to eventually be able to sell shirts internationally. This can either happen by charging more in shipping for non-USA residents, or have a separate handler for different regions, like Europe, Australia, etc. The majority of sales will very likely be in the USA however.

-Shirt designs for the near future will all be black and white. I'm going to want to have the Freeman's Mind logo, the Civil Protection logo, and gradually roll out some custom designs based on one-liners from Freeman's Mind.

-While it's not a necessity, it would be highly preferable if something could be set up by the end of the month.

Go ahead and contact me at [email protected] if you're interested in this. If I don't hear from anyone or if I'm not convinced by the offers I get, I'll probably set this up myself at cafepress, zazzle, or some site like that.

- - -

ADHD version: videos and shirts and stuff

It's a pity people want to volunteer and then they just flake out :( If they know they can't do the job becaouse of this or that reason, they shouldn't volunteer in the first place. Then Ross is forced to work his ass off and do others job because of irresponsible people like that.

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

There are various companies that create and sell custom T-shirts, I recommend spreadshirt.com or www.customink.com. Personally I used spreadshirt twice and was happy with the first order, 75% happy with the second order.

*You should make a shirt joking about video deadlines

ᛞᛂᛂᛔ ᛁᚿ ᛏᚼᛂ ᚼᛆᛚᛚᛋ ᚫᚠ ᛑᛆᚡᚿ ᛏᚼᛂ ᛋᚢᚿᚴᛂᚿ ᚫᚿᛂ ᚡᛆᛏᛍᚼᛂᛋ ᛏᚼᛂ ᚡᚫᚱᛚᛑ ᛆᛒᚫᚡᛂ ᛆᚿᛑ ᚡᛆᛁᛏᛋ: ᛔᚱᛆᚤ ᚼᛂ ᛑᚫᛂᛋ ᚿᚫᛏ ᛋᛂᛂ ᚤᚫᚢ:

I would do something for the shirts, but I'm currently completely broke.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

It's a pity people want to volunteer and then they just flake out :( If they know they can't do the job becaouse of this or that reason, they shouldn't volunteer in the first place. Then Ross is forced to work his ass off and do others job because of irresponsible people like that.

This is pretty much why I haven't volunteered. I'd love to help Ross, but I also know I'd probably have about .1% reliability.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

This is pretty much why I haven't volunteered. I'd love to help Ross, but I also know I'd probably have about .1% reliability.

After this video is done, I plan on setting up on an organization system for the movie project that will ASSUME people will be dropping on a regular basis. Right now everything has been funneling through me, but I hope to change that.

Well, I hope you don't run into any more delays Ross.

So say we all. Although that new system sounds somewhat intriguing.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."