Let's Play Games

Sign in to follow this  

Hello everyone! I am Hamoth and I do playthroughs of random games while commentating.

I am currently working on a Minecraft, Half-Life 2, Magicka and Fallout New Vegas playthrough.

Please visit my youtube channel if you are interested in watching these sort of things, press the link below if so.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Hamoth

Sorry if this is considered advertisement. If it is then I am terribly sorry for posting it.

Really not interested if you just gonna do games everyone else does. I am sick and tired of seeing minecraft lets plays. Be original, play something else.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I agree with Kirkreng. You're not really doing anything that stands out, so to be brutally honest, I doubt people are really going to care about your videos. Besides, it's a bit of a trend right now, and you're more jumping a bandwagon than anything else.

I dunno, when you need a walkthrough, "Let's play" videos can be invaluable, and it's quite possible to do them extremely well, or poorly. On a side note, glad to see I ain't the only one that speaks the courier's dialogue out loud XD

Lets play....Mission: Humanity.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I'd rather read a walkthru than watching a "Let's Play" since most LP's these days are just people fucking around, being horrible at playing the game, and trying to make funny comments while doing so.

So true. The only videos like that that I watch are dedicated to "walkthroughs", and are always done silent.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'd rather read a walkthru than watching a "Let's Play" since most LP's these days are just people fucking around, being horrible at playing the game, and trying to make funny comments while doing so.

Yeah but in the end that's pretty much the point of Let's Plays... well either that or what your seeing is a pretty bad case of Sturgeon's Law... I also make them by the way.

So true. The only videos like that that I watch are dedicated to "walkthroughs", and are always done silent.

It was a bit of a harsh generalization of course, some LP videos are more serious.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

It was a bit of a harsh generalization of course, some LP videos are more serious.

True, but since it's such a low percentage of decent vids, and they're all less watched than the crap ones... Makes it nearly impossible to find the decent ones, and I don't have that much free time.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I dunno, I like lets plays, even of games everyone else is playing, because if I'm only going to watch one, I can chose the one I like best. I don't like it when there's only one lets play of a game and it's done by someone with a very irritating voice or someone with bad humor, etc. This is often the case when it's a somewhat unknown, or at least an uncommon game to do a lets play of.

I don't see any point of these videos. Why do I have to watch this if I know the game/of if I don't, I want to explore it by myself?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

uh, that was....

Yes. That was.

Uhm, was what? lol

It was....

Yeah, but was it really...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't see any point of these videos. Why do I have to watch this if I know the game/of if I don't, I want to explore it by myself?

I myself only lets plays of games i am not going to play or i have already played. And i do it because some people are just very fun and i enjoy to listen to them.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯