Israeli-Palestinian conflict

Is the Israeli-Palestinian conflict solveable?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Israeli-Palestinian conflict solveable?

• Yes
    • No

Sign in to follow this  

And yet you haven't provided proof, only conjecture. Kidnappings don't have to occur in the most active location for them to be connected to a particular group.

And Hamas took no credit. One would think that they would praise this act to the high heavens, yes? Well I guess they DID praise it, but simply said "We didn't do it. We wish we did, but someone else beat us to it."

That's possible.

I would not put it beyond someone in Mossad, say, to arrange for three poor sclamazels to be sacrificed for the good of the nation. After all, Israel has been spoiling for a fight since Fatah and Hama's announced their alliance. It is not inconceivable that they would consider such killing as the necessary cost of war, if it allowed them to misdirect the blame to Hama's.

I hope it was not the case really, as that wold be depressing.

Regards

Could be misdirection the other way as well.

That's idiotic. Hamas took credit for worse incidents, a "mere" kidnapping would be worth some propaganda for their fighters and would scare Isreal.

That's possible.

I would not put it beyond someone in Mossad, say, to arrange for three poor sclamazels to be sacrificed for the good of the nation. After all, Israel has been spoiling for a fight since Fatah and Hama's announced their alliance. It is not inconceivable that they would consider such killing as the necessary cost of war, if it allowed them to misdirect the blame to Hama's.

I hope it was not the case really, as that wold be depressing.

Regards

That's a conspiracy theory. Idiotic, in other words.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Possibilities are all we can speculate on at this time... Until it isn't, please refrain from veiled insults.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Possibilities are all we can speculate on at this time... Until it isn't, please refrain from veiled insults.

Both of the theories shown here verge on conspiracy theories and make little sense.

To you maybe, but then it's all opinion at this point.

That's a conspiracy theory. Idiotic, in other words.

May well be... I have to admit - I'm biased. I have a deep dislike of spying organisations anywhere in the world. KGB, FSB, CIA, Mossad, SIS - they are all equally untrustworthy to me. I know how easy it would be for any of them to organise a kidnapping or a murder IF they wanted to.

Regards

I actually like the CIA, especially since I know more about them than someone without clearance should. (and they know I know)

I actually like the CIA, especially since I know more about them than someone without clearance should. (and they know I know)]

Liar. Don't make a claim you can't back up.

I can't back it up because of what it is that I know. Don't call people liars unless you know for a fact, and can prove that they are lying. (otherwise I can sit here and call you a liar all the time, and that's not fun for you OR me)

I can't back it up because of what it is that I know.

Then find something you CAN back up, with irrefutable evidence, otherwise lying is the first conclusion I'll jump to when you mention a source you have no way to back up.

That's your choice, but if you do that in real life you won't get very far. There are many things that can't be backed up due to security reasons, but that doesn't mean they are false.

That's your choice, but if you do that in real life you won't get very far. There are many things that can't be backed up due to security reasons, but that doesn't mean they are false.

You're asking me to blindly believe your words even wheh there's ZERO evidence supporting it. I detect a problem here.

I never said you have to believe it, you just have to quit being a dick by saying that others are lying. If you don't believe it, fine, ignore it, or prove that what is said is false.

Rationally, one would think that the last thing the Israeli would want right now is more trouble in Lebanon.

Regards

Update:

The Lebanon thing was just a fluke. It's been quiet since I last posted.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/09/13/us-israel-palestinians-idUSKCN0RD0C420150913

Israeli police and Palestinian protesters fight at the place where the Second Intifada began. Not a good sign.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-08/father-palestinian-toddler-killed-in-west-bank-arson-attack-dies/6683094

Two Palestinians killed in an arson attack by an Israeli settler. There have been arrests in the case, haven't heard much else.

http://time.com/4019509/gaza-uninhabitable-unctad/

And finally, a recent UN report warns that Gaza could be uninhabitable in five years.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 47 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.