FM Ponified

Sign in to follow this  

Is there any particular reason for that or

If we can stop the spread of the infection, humanity will still be able to have pockets of resistance to hopefully continue surviving. See, it turns out that mlp is actually a method of alien mind control to subjugate the human race to make way for an easy takeover by an alien race of quadrupeds. Already the show's influence has struck deep into the military, entertainment industry, and government. The mlp movie is just the next step in mind control. Before long, mind controlling caps will be introduced to better control those who are taken in by the show, and also to overpower those resistant to the show's effect. Eventually humanity will spiral into a civil war as the aliens take over in their colossal quadruped mechanical walkers. Humanity's only hope are those that can escape and survive their influence, and hopefully take them down ones and for all. Thus the quarantine here.

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

Is there any particular reason for that or

If we can stop the spread of the infection, humanity will still be able to have pockets of resistance to hopefully continue surviving. See, it turns out that mlp is actually a method of alien mind control to subjugate the human race to make way for an easy takeover by an alien race of quadrupeds. Already the show's influence has struck deep into the military, entertainment industry, and government. The mlp movie is just the next step in mind control. Before long, mind controlling caps will be introduced to better control those who are taken in by the show, and also to overpower those resistant to the show's effect. Eventually humanity will spiral into a civil war as the aliens take over in their colossal quadruped mechanical walkers. Humanity's only hope are those that can escape and survive their influence, and hopefully take them down ones and for all. Thus the quarantine here.

I love it! :lol: We need to beware! You tried your invasion once but this forum belongs to Gordon Freeman in his pure form!

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Jokes aside, I wasn't aware that there existed such a... large MLP post on this forum, my apologies for not looking beforehand. Although to be honest, even if I had known I likely would have posted it on this part of the forum anyway since in my mind this is more pertinent to FM than it is to MLP.

No, no, posting ponies outside of the pony thread is very bad. Very, very bad. Also stupid - not for posting it in the first place but the reaction afterward. Just save yourself a lot of trouble and post it in the appropriate thread from now on for all of our sakes.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

So there is a hypotetical situation I go to a VALVe forum and put up a fantastic thread: "Gordon Freeman molefied" and all these colorful HL characters look like blind furry animals crawling underground! In my opinion, moles are great! there is a cartoon about this amazing mole that has friends and adventures and travels, and meets different creatures and fights evil creatures! Everybody loves moles! So I go and spam everybody with mole pictures! Fantastic! :D:mrgreen: I can't imagine how anybody could not like it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdnxoUMRsgM By the way, it's one of my childhood cartoons :D

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I, personally, would not mind. Because I'm mature enough to ignore things that I don't like.

That said that cartoon seems fun, even if I can't read the comments...

Nothing wrong with making your own thread, *sigh*, but you shouldn't be forcing people to read it.

Oh, you're not doing that?

Then what the hell is all the fuss about? Look at the title, you guys knew what you were getting into.

Nothing wrong with making your own thread, *sigh*, but you shouldn't be forcing people to read it.

Oh, you're not doing that?

Then what the hell is all the fuss about? Look at the title, you guys knew what you were getting into.

Agreed, as long as you can tell from the tittle of the thread then there should be no problem with havering mlp threads about more specific things

non-euclidean fuck machine

So yeah, artist here. Would like to point out one or two things :

One, a few of those aren't f.m. ponified, just random stuff I was experimenting with. The ones that are almost straight/completely straight quotes from Freeman's Mind are though.

Two, originally posted these to a pony related site, not responsible for this stuff ending up here.

Three, please don't lynch me.

One, a few of those aren't f.m. ponified, just random stuff I was experimenting with. The ones that are almost straight/completely straight quotes from Freeman's Mind are though.

Two, originally posted these to a pony related site, not responsible for this stuff ending up here.

Oh, don't worry, you've got the handful that treat pony hating as a fashion statement for some reason, but they're in the minority. Most people here are either bronies or don't mind it.

Back to the art, I don't know if you saw my comment in the pony thread, but this is pretty cool, especially the Blackjack security guard. I wouldn't mind seeing more like this from you in the future.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

I wasn't aware that not all of them were FM, my bad. I got pretty much all of them off of Derpibooru, and the few I wasn't sure about had interesting artist comments that I thought were quotes from FM. Whoopsie!

As for pony thread on this forum: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1529