The progress bar shall return.

Sign in to follow this  

What the hell is going on with the progress bar? I recommend it is fixed because every time I see a progress bar update, it excites me and the fans. Unless there is a reason the progress bar isn't being updated often.

Herp de friggin' Derp.

Oh goodness! I forgot about the progress bar. You probably reminded Ross too.

I've had a strange addiction with that progress bar. Whenever something changed in it, I would start refreshing it like crazy until I see progress done. I need my addiction to be back!

Nyao nyao~ 子猫は幸せです

I've had a strange addiction with that progress bar. Whenever something changed in it, I would start refreshing it like crazy until I see progress done. I need my addiction to be back!

Lol, me too.

Herp de friggin' Derp.

I think the progress bar was just put up their by Ross to fuck with the people who were stuck between 44 and 45. Every week I went on AF and saw the progress bar and thought OMG FINALLY PROGRESS ON 45 and then I clicked and basically died a slow and painfull death every time. Is there any proof that it was there before? I DON'T THINK SO!

I'm also curious about that FM-related project. Hopefully it comes soon.

Herp de friggin' Derp.

To people who believe I'm Ross's girfriend: He is REALLY freakin busy (as always, except with stuff that is more creative and new and I'm not saying anything ;) ) and I'll remind him about the progress bar (when he's less busy :P unless he sees this thread himself). It's been kinda annoying me that the old progress bar is still hanging on the website. But it's not the most important thing nowadays. I miss the times when he had time to make progress bars... We all miss it 8-)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

To people who believe I'm Ross's girfriend: He is REALLY freakin busy (as always, except with stuff that is more creative and new and I'm not saying anything ;) ) and I'll remind him about the progress bar (when he's less busy :P unless he sees this thread himself). It's been kinda annoying me that the old progress bar is still hanging on the website. But it's not the most important thing nowadays. I miss the times when he had time to make progress bars... We all miss it 8-)

OK, I'll be happy if remind him. It would at least let me know when FM 49 is coming.

Herp de friggin' Derp.

I'll remind him :) Episodes should be coming more or less once every two weeks but this can vary as you see, like if water gets spilled or somethin :roll: (the next episode is 48, or I'm seriously missing something ;) )

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

OMG not ep 49. EP 48! It was a typo. Lol.

No, you were right. He's gunna skip over episode 48 right to 49, including a skip over what would have happened in 48. Something really crazy will have happened, and he will allude to a lot in the episodes afterward, about how insane and crazy it was, but we will never know what happened. It will be hilarious and frustrating.

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

No, you were right. He's gunna skip over episode 48 right to 49, including a skip over what would have happened in 48. Something really crazy will have happened, and he will allude to a lot in the episodes afterward, about how insane and crazy it was, but we will never know what happened. It will be hilarious and frustrating.

Lol, where did you find that out?

Herp de friggin' Derp.

Lol, where did you find that out?

Did ye know that the word "Gullible" isn't in the dictionary?

Yeah, it's written on the ceiling, not in the dictionary.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.