Freeman's Mind in Source Film Maker

Sign in to follow this  

IgOrDFJhtU8

Though you guys and gals should see this. Pretty awesome.

EDIT: I did not make this video.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

That was awesome! Except you have the wrong Freeman model. Lol. There is a freeman model without a helmet. I think you should do more.

Herp de friggin' Derp.

That was awesome! Except you have the wrong Freeman model. Lol. There is a freeman model without a helmet. I think you should do more.

I should have clarified that I didn't make this video :lol:

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

I should have clarified that I didn't make this video :lol:

Oh. Well anyways, tell the real creator what I last said. LOL. :lol:

Herp de friggin' Derp.

Yeah, I hate how in SFM people tend to exaggerate their animations a lot. I mean, I get what they're going for, but in the final release it just gets really distracting. Just animate them like normal people. Other than that, though, this was pretty good! I kind of want a series on this, now.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

While it was funny, I could not stop thinking it was about the Master Chief finding himself in a wrong game...

Regards

Silly, yes. And exaggerated, and unrealistic, but I'm sure that was exactly what he was aiming for.

I've never seen Freeman's Mind in third person, nor in the Black Mesa mod. I wouldn't mind watching

some more. Either toned down or toned up, it would be like re-watching the series anew.

The simple idea for this was brilliant. SO IT WAS AWESOME!

Yeah, I think it'd be a lot better if he lost the helmet and did a lot more with facial expressions. I did really like the climbing the ladder bit though. Reminds me of those FM animated shorts that one guy did.

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!