• Call of Duty Ghosts
    • GTA V
    • Saints Row IV
    • Shadow Warrior
    • The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
    • Pokémon X/Y
    • Super Mario 3D World

Sign in to follow this  

There's a distinct lack of Spelunky there, so I voted for The Stanley Parable.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Loved to see someone vote for the new Pokemon games, they're really awesome. But for game of the year in terms of relevance, I think GTA V bests it.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

SR4 is the best of those on the list. Though I have yet to play GTA5 to compare myself, everyone I know who has played both say that SR4 is better.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I haven't played Saints Row 4 or GTAV to be honest, but I'm planning to get the former some time in the future. My vote goes to Pokemon X/Y.

the name's riley

Voted GTA, as it and Bioshock are the only games I've played on that list. Battlefield 4 would be a good option to have. Even if EA is dirty sack of ass drippings, BF4 isn't half-bad, but it still has plenty of kinks that need working out on the PC end...

My favorite game this year though... I don't really have one. There were some Indie games that I enjoyed, like Papers, Please and Shelter, but no big-namers that were really solid. I'm content playing games from the 2000's until something really good comes my way, or until GTA V releases for PC...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

SR4 is the best of those on the list. Though I have yet to play GTA5 to compare myself, everyone I know who has played both say that SR4 is better.

SR4 is what I prefer personally.

Voted GTA, as it and Bioshock are the only games I've played on that list. Battlefield 4 would be a good option to have. Even if EA is dirty sack of ass drippings, BF4 isn't half-bad, but it still has plenty of kinks that need working out on the PC end...

My favorite game this year though... I don't really have one. There were some Indie games that I enjoyed, like Papers, Please and Shelter, but no big-namers that were really solid. I'm content playing games from the 2000's until something really good comes my way, or until GTA V releases for PC...

Fair enough.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

The only one I've played on this list is Pokemon X, but I've been wanting to play SR4.

the name's riley

Voted for Infinite since it's the only game on the list that I've played. Then again, I'm also a gamer that won't always play the newest titles when they come out, as a lot of my gaming time this year was spent on titles I've bought on impulse from the sales over the last few years.

I think the only games I've played this year that were 2013 releases were Infinite, Batman: AO, Skullgirls, AVGN Adventures, FC3: Blood Dragon, and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

Voted for Infinite since it's the only game on the list that I've played. Then again, I'm also a gamer that won't always play the newest titles when they come out, as a lot of my gaming time this year was spent on titles I've bought on impulse from the sales over the last few years.

I think the only games I've played this year that were 2013 releases were Infinite, Batman: AO, Skullgirls, AVGN Adventures, FC3: Blood Dragon, and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

Fair enough. Thanks for voting, hon. <3

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Wow, I feel like an outsider, cause I've played most of those, which being The Stanley Parable, Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, GTA 5, Saints Row IV, and Pokémon X

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Saints Row 4 was pretty good, but I don't think I really preferred the whole simulation over actual Steelport, plus...

OLEG AND VIOLA AND ALMOST EVERYONE DIED

the name's riley

I do agree that the original Steelport was bit more fun in the long run, but SR3 wasn't in the vote list... lol

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.