Accursedfarms advertisement

Does Scott Ross advertise Accursed farms on other websites. I honestly doubt he does because of how much money it costs, but more importantly is the fact that this website doesn't have any ads. I am pretty confident that some day this site will have ads but when it's going to happen is the question. For all the moderators and people that work with Ross, is there any talk about this.

The site does not needs advertising in other sites, it's got a pretty solid fanbase and i think the accursed farms mark on Ross' videos on YT gets more views than adds in random pages..

Yeah, it is very nice that this site doesn't have a single google of crappy banner in. I don't think we'll need to get advertising. Not even the donation system is up...

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

And let's hope it stays that way.

Yes, except the donation system.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

If you don't like advertisements, I can suggest AdBlockPlus, compatible with both Mozilla's Firefox, and Google's Chrome browsers. It even takes those pesky ads out of YouTube videos.

It even takes those pesky ads out of YouTube videos.

That doesn't work for me. I have adblockplus but it only works every now and then.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That doesn't work for me. I have adblockplus but it only works every now and then.

That would be because different youtube adverts from from different sites. If you use AdblockPlus, to view all the blockable elements on the page (click the icon at the top right of your browser that says 'ABP' and then click 'Open Blockable Items'. The rest should be fairly straight forward, the advertisements should be obvious.

It is important to keep in mind that some smaller sites use adverts to keep themselves running, however I can sympathise with having the same car advert play for the millionth time when watching a youtube channel with adverts, or having those flash adverts with sounds...or those adverts that take up your entire screen and require you to click stuff...

I hope this helps.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

That would be because different youtube adverts from from different sites. If you use AdblockPlus, to view all the blockable elements on the page (click the icon at the top right of your browser that says 'ABP' and then click 'Open Blockable Items'. The rest should be fairly straight forward, the advertisements should be obvious.

It is important to keep in mind that some smaller sites use adverts to keep themselves running, however I can sympathise with having the same car advert play for the millionth time when watching a youtube channel with adverts, or having those flash adverts with sounds...or those adverts that take up your entire screen and require you to click stuff...

I hope this helps.

But i am talking about The adverts ON the video.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The lists you should subscribe to are EasyList and Fanboy's List.

That should hopefully get rid of most adverts

Didn't Ross have something to say about Ads? I don't quite remember it, but I think the bottom line was he thinks they're invasive.

I think everyone agrees that ads are invasive and annoying.

Of course we do, but i was hopping for someone to remember what he said because that's been bugging the hell out of me.

Where did I read that?